Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick27

In the Starting Line-Up

Totally the same thing!

Last edited:

dafoe2016

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
This reminds me of the insane rant from drug addict Dexter Manley about Tom Brady. I think if you did some digging you would find this cat was under the influence of something when he said this. Or maybe it's just mental illness rearing it's ugly head. Hope he's okay. I kind of feel bad for the guy. Obviously something is going on with him.

Flash

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
He should take a discount and join us to see just how similar we are to Chicago! ;)

Fixit

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Everyone knows the best way to improve is to insist that your 3-13 team is on the same level as the 14-2 team. You certainly don't improve by recognizing that you're nowhere close and you have a lot to work on. Go Bears!

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hmm. Two teams have joint practices in August. Competitive but mostly vanilla play and plays over 2 days of practice and a pre-season game. Result 1 player on struggling, non-improving team thinks "Hey, weeze as good as dayiz, we'll show it nexx year" by the end of another dismal campaign. Other team slowly improves, changes new players mid-season, adds schemes, challenges it's mental focus, loses 2nd best player for the year, fights through it's own struggles to play as 3 cohesive units to have best record in NFL Yup, da same.

Status
Not open for further replies.