PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All time Draft sign up

Ok, I’ll be doing the first 45m in my car. Unexpected pickup for my daughter

Do we have all 7 people? And a draft order?

My Team A just traded its first 7 round picks to My Team B. In return Team A will get B's Round 8 - 14 picks.

I think the Commish might need to deny the trade for the good of the game.

With his first pick, @Guts selects Jordan Richards. He's trying to build character on the team.

was hoping @Ian would open the chat box for this

Reactions: Ian
I'm here, is the chat open? how are we doing this?

Let's plan on tomorrow at 8? We're kinda rushing around here? Unless u want to start at 830?

Just want to make sure. Everyone know and good w two team?

Keeping a thread running? Just want to be in the same page. How about draft order opposite of how I signed everyone up on first page? I would be going last, guts 1st.

Let's plan on tomorrow at 8? We're kinda rushing around here? Unless u want to start at 830?

Keeping a thread running? Just want to be in the same page. How about draft order opposite of how I signed everyone up on first page? I would be going last, guts 1st.
lets set the order tonight
take care of all the "book keeping"

I am fine starting at 8:30.

My tomorrow just became a cluster**** though, and I won't be home until about 8:30. Will be driving, unfortunately.

Order would be opposite this in interest of quickness lol

BGC
Pape
PaulR
Boomer
Everlong
Captain Stone
Dingleballs
Guts

Order would be opposite this in interest of quickness lol

BGC
Pape
PaulR
Boomer
Everlong
Captain Stone
Dingleballs
Guts
Would the B teams go the opposite order. So you are picking 8 for one team and 9 for the other.

Or are we back to one team?

Would the B teams go the opposite order. So you are picking 8 for one team and 9 for the other.

Or are we back to one team?
I need help with the second team. What are u thinking?

I think we do need to get some book keeping out of the way, I'm fine with the opposite of that draft order, assuming PaulR is autocorrecting pazrul. Need everyone to weigh in

Are we doing 1 team or 2?

Do old time players like John Hannah get a weight increase to be able to compete with todays players?

How do trades work or do we need trades at all?

Do we need to be on and do a live draft pick? or do we just leave it up and running and if it takes a month it takes a month to finish?

How are we judging this, going for the best HOF talent names? Or the team that would play the best on the field? For example Steve Smith is only going to the HOF with a ticket he bought for his family on a weekend vacation. I'd LOVE him on my team as he would drive DB's nuts and have them sick of tackling by the fourth quarter

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back