PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Charges Against Darelle Revis Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh, that guy in the TMZ video definitely wasn't Revis and there was no direct evidence on him that he did anything.

Maybe he'll be a back up plan once NO takes Butler.

I wouldn't mind him returning if it was for pretty much minimum and he wasn't guaranteed a roster spot. That being said, I doubt he plays for less than 6 mil, since he could make the same from New Jersey just sitting at home.

Can you imagine how delightful if he comes back here and win a 2nd ring?

Rats' fans:

giphy.gif

Not saying I would do it but if he still wants to play and Butler is traded we could sign him for vet minimum salary and Jets would have to pay the rest of his salary up to 6M. We could give him a signing bonus so he actually makes something that hes not already getting.

Not saying I would do it but if he still wants to play and Butler is traded we could sign him for vet minimum salary and Jets would have to pay the rest of his salary up to 6M. We could give him a signing bonus so he actually makes something that hes not already getting.
That would be the ultimate FU to the Jets if he every came back here with the Jets literally paying him to player here. Not a bad idea if Butler leaves

BTW- those charges in Pittburgh were always pretty sketchy. I'm not surprised at all with this result.

We could give him a signing bonus so he actually makes something that hes not already getting.

I don't think this is how it works. The signing bonus would offset the 6m from the Jets.

In any case, no thanks to Revis..

**** Darelle Revis.

He's toast and he had nothing but trash to say about this organization after he left. Whether he was pandering to the Jets fans or not is irrelevant. He can't cover anymore, by his own admission and doesn't seem motivated to get in shape. Too many cupcakes I guess....

Apparently he brought a "friend" with him to court. His "friend/Cris Carter designated fall guy" admitted that he struck both individuals and his voice is on the video saying that he knocked them out.

Revis gets $6M from jets this year UNLESS he signs somewhere else

that man is just gonna sit on his couch on Sundays, no one is offering him more than 6M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes