ANNOUNCEMENT ALERT: Please Re-pick Your Games For This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
So I'm a dumbass and while working on something, I just purged the results from the live table for this week. Needless to say, you'll need to resubmit your picks.

Yes, I know - I apologize...just stupid...can't believe I did that. :mad:

#FAIL

Last edited:
While I'm not one of the participants in the weekly contests, I believe this is appropriate, based upon Ian's post.

R5p9G94.gif

So I'm a dumbass and while working on something, I just purged the results from the live table for this week. Needless to say, you'll need to resubmit your picks.

#FAIL
Did you already try pressing ctrl-Z?

#FAIL

You should have purged last week's results most us would have appreciated that. :D

Truncate table scores;
commit;

wait..noooooooooooooooooo

Truncate table scores;
commit;

wait..noooooooooooooooooo

Oh no...didn't you know Ian set up the site so that every post is interpreted as SQL?

All things considered I would much rather repick the last 2 weeks

giphy.gif

D a m m i t - how am I supposed to remember all my bad picks?!

Also, what's with the shaming by putting your last week's pick results under your name? Oh the pain...:)

Also, what's with the shaming by putting your last week's pick results under your name? Oh the pain...:)

Yeah I know saw that too I'm not proud:oops: you were even worse than me on Upset Sunday.:D

Yeah I know saw that too I'm not proud:oops: you were even worse than me on Upset Sunday.:D
Thanks for pointing that out.
I think Ian should install a button that says, "last week's picks hidden on request of the member."

#FAIL

Kinda funny how you were 8-5 after last week Ian....moderator doctoring picks j/k.:D

Wow, somehow at 4-9 I have the bronze medal of all the posters in this thread. What a brutal week.

I'm just gonna go and tell on myself, also: I picked the Bengals.

I had already picked these and having to pick them a second time was a massive inconvenience. I need to speak to a supervisor.

images

Last edited:
Kinda funny how you were 8-5 after last week Ian....moderator doctoring picks j/k.:D
LOL, definitely got a little lucky this weekend. I went 7-7 the week before. I'm waiting for that 3-10 week...I know it's coming, just a matter of when ;)

This is only a minor inconvenience for me because I mostly just pick whatever feels good at that moment.

Also, I'm mostly posting to see how I did last week.

EDIT: 5-8? Starting to look like my Alamo results :confused:

Is there a link for week 11?

Reactions: Ian
Anyone like Miami over Buffalo? That'd be fun.

Can I pick after the games are played? Easier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back