2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

BradytoMosstoGronk

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I don’t understand it at all. Are you supposed to tackle the QB then peel off and fly away mid air?

And the justification is laughable.

Lavictoire

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I think we got away with one against the Colts.Thats ok, we get screwed on calls too.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
what you are supposed to do is as you are taking him down and you know he is going down (it is not that hard to tell) before you hit or as you do roll to the side it is really not that hard

You realize that's physically impossible, correct?

upload_2018-10-12_7-47-59.png

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I've gotten hit harder playing QB in touch football grudge games against manufacturing. Had to wear a mouthpiece.
I'm all for player safety and for protecting QBs from unnecessary injury as NFL football is a QB driven game with all the rules favoring offenses.
But some of this season's RTP calls are ludicrous.
And yes we did escape a possibly deserved RTP call vs the Clots.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
I've gotten hit harder playing QB in touch football grudge games against manufacturing. Had to wear a mouthpiece.
I'm all for player safety and for protecting QBs from unnecessary injury as NFL football is a QB driven game with all the rules favoring offenses.
But some of this season's RTP calls are ludicrous.
And yes we did escape a possibly deserved RTP call vs the Clots.
They’re getting inconsistent. They call some of those, and leave others alone. No rhyme or reason to any of it.

Koma

In the Starting Line-Up
People will hate this rule til it cost the Patriots a game.

People hate the "body weight" RTP call, but are also upset that it wasn't called against the Patriots when they played the Colts. On one hand, I can see wanting the rules to be enforced the same for everyone, but if you hate a rule and want it changed, how mad can you be when it's not called?

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Bennett should've had his left arm in the air as if he were trying to knock down the pass, which he should've been trying to do anyway. He then could've finished the tackle exactly as he finished it and he just might not have drawn a flag.

And if one feels that a penalty flag should not have been thrown on that play, then take a look at this:

1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Goodell is 100% responsible for all this B.S. He's mutated the game into pansyball. The owners could care less because they think we're suckers.

I believe that we are suckers. I don't think it's a coincidence that owners like Kraft and Jerruh Jones are investing money into fantasy football while the rules are being altered to add more fantasy points to games. It's almost like they planned it that way. ;)