PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Air Quality Index in Seattle (update: NFL says it's "monitoring the situation")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austria where do you see the game ?
Sky or Dazn or other way ?

Yep Austria, we are neighbours right now.

Gamepass. It sucks since a different company took it over in 2017 but its just very comfortable.

They should have moved the game to Foxboro, not like there's any home field advantage since no crowd is allowed.

We had some bad air here in San Diego over the last 2 weeks.....it's much better now, but for a while the freaking sun was all red and you could look directly at it with your naked eye. Had to walk the pup at 6AM with all the morning dew making it a bit better....still keeping my windows closed and using the AC (versus my window fans).

I think it will be fine by Sunday.....it was far worse in Oregon and Norcal last week...and the Niners played at Levi anyway...
Please do not do that.

This is an example of a person bringing politics into football. Please note who it is....A person who does not have a good grasp on either.

angry little rodent

They should have moved the game to Foxboro, not like there's any home field advantage since no crowd is allowed.

Big differnce in which team makes the coast to coast flight.

The AQI is supposed to drop to 50 by Saturday.
Unless rain washes it down to earth, this is going to linger. I'm looking at my first blue sky today in about a month.

Regards,
Chris

Unless rain washes it down to earth, this is going to linger. I'm looking at my first blue sky today in about a month.

Regards,
Chris

Where I live the AQI is down to 127. This is what it looks like at 1:45pm Pacific...that is more overcast clouds than smoke. A few days ago the trees in the distance would have been pretty hazy.

50357345122_46b2460dc9_k_d.jpg

Vienna right now.

Huge fan of Austria, though I might be more partial to Tyrol. Vienna is a fine town. Spent some time there last year.

If there are any home field advantages these days, they would definitely involve coast to coast travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes