PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCCG Weather at Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
[prays for a freak vortex] :D

What's "pretty good?" The forecast I see from accuweather shows 17MPH W wind at 1pm in Denver. I'm mostly wondering about the kicking game and if it could be affected. Though a floating duck by manning would be terrific.

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble but 17 in that stadium is not anything to worry about, I have stood on the field during games. Thing is wx in this town is highly unpredictable, local news is calling for 5-10 which is a normal day here.

Im a pats fan but while I think they have a good chance to win I think it is likely they won't, and the weather IMHO having lived here for over 16 years right in Denver says wx will not be a factor tomorrow, sorry. In saying that manning will still throw a duck or two, can't he pats take advantage.

This town is pumped like you can't believe, it is actually pretty exciting here, there is orange everywhere and the stadium is right downtown so it goes noticed, even the highway signs are lit up with united in orange crap, kinda makes me want to vomit but then again it is so good for this city and it is a great sports town. The stadium is going to be sick ass loud tomorrow and the fans here know what to do. They got good fans here for the most part and most of my friends are broncos fans and they are nervous just like us.

Pats are going to have to win this playing football without any climate advantages.

most of my friends are broncos fans and they are nervous just like us.

I'm not nervous. The Pats, by all rights, should have been an 8 & 8 team this year. They are playing with house money. I can't believe they are even in the AFC Championship game, really. All the pressure to not cough up a hairball is on Fivehead...

Im a pats fan but while I think they have a good chance to win I think it is likely they won't, and the weather IMHO having lived here for over 16 years right in Denver says wx will not be a factor tomorrow, sorry. In saying that manning will still throw a duck or two, can't he pats take advantage..

Yep, one of the "keys to the game" will be which Manning we get. If he channels his younger self it could turn ugly, if we get Mr. Vermicelli it's party time :singing: Anything in between, and it'll be ground yardage (including return yards) that decides things.

As Zolak points out: It's not like Brady is a poor good-weather QB, and the Pats a poor good-weather team.

just checked the game time forecast for Denver. 60's and sunny with little wind. so, we didn't get what Brewski used to call "Patriots weather"...sleet, snow, cold and wind.

I don't think this "favors" the Broncos, but it doesn't hurt them either. Too bad.

I'm in shorts already and a T-shirt...I could have gone to the game but figured I would enjoy it more at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents