Not open for further replies.

moosekill

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Foxborough next Sunday, High 30 Low 7 winds of 10 mph with gusts to 30mph

Denver next Sunday, High 58 low 38 winds of 3 mph with gusts to 12 mph

Periods of rain and snow high of 36 low of 24 winds 13 gusting to 26

Periods of rain and snow high of 36 low of 24 winds 13 gusting to 26

That is more like it, But I am allergic to sewers/swamps so I wont be making the trip to the Jest's stadium.

There's only one weather report for Mile High. And that's THIN AIR.

Keep the ball on the ground and spare our defense--because they will be more quickly exhausted at Mile High, And PERFECT for our current amazing running mode,

re: Weather will be ideal on Sunday in Denver - 58 and Sunny

Boy, this game reminds me of the 2006 AFCCG game. As long as our guys don't get the flu. I think we hold on at the end and win this one:)

Weather in Denver - AccuWeather Forecast for CO 80203

These are perfect conditions for Manning, not so much for the Patriots. I was hoping it would at least be windy but it doesn't appear like it will be.

These are perfect conditions for Manning, not so much for the Patriots. I was hoping it would at least be windy but it doesn't appear like it will be.

I think we've got the better secondary. They certainly have the better weapons. Is our secondary capable of slowing down their weapons? Or, will their poor secondary be able to stop our limited weapons? I'd like to hear more talk about those match-ups than just Brady vs Manning.

Also, good field conditions can help your pass rush. It's really tough to get a good push-off on a bad field. I'm hoping those good conditions allow Chandler Jones and Ninko to get after Gump.

Good. One less "adversity" for the Bronco's to use as an excuse. Cuz as we have been told, they have faced a lot of them this season.

On a serious note, Im sure the Pats can benefit from the good weather as well. Their last couple of game have been really poor weather wise.

Pats deserve a good weather game after the last couple, it will be good for Tom too, not just the Bronco's.

I think we've got the better secondary. They certainly have the better weapons. Is our secondary capable of slowing down their weapons? Or, will their poor secondary be able to stop our limited weapons? I'd like to hear more talk about those match-ups than just Brady vs Manning.

Also, good field conditions can help your pass rush. It's really tough to get a good push-off on a bad field. I'm hoping those good conditions allow Chandler Jones and Ninko to get after Gump.

Definitely, it's our good secondary vs their good receiving corps as opposed to their banged up secondary vs our depleted receiving corps.

What scares me is how will the Pats stop th run. Moreno isn't amazing but when you're in nickel all the time, your DL is small and going up against the likes of Manny ramirez, that's not a recipe for success.

I love the fact that the Pats secondary is healthy. And as I said in another thread, I don't think Welker is himself right now. I don't think he's a huge threat. Julius Thomas is the **wildcard***. Can J Collins contain him?

Last week J Thomas had a fumble, an off sides, lined up incorrectly causing them to burn a time out and had a drop or two. I hope he keeps it up!

Bad weather would favor the Patriots more than the Broncos, but I don't think it makes a huge difference. Brady plays better in good weather than bad too most days, and their passing game can use all the help it can get. Still, a sudden polar vortex would be appreciated ;)

Re: Weather will be ideal on Sunday in Denver - 58 and Sunny

Bad weather would favor the Patriots more than the Broncos, but I don't think it makes a huge difference. Brady plays better in good weather than bad too most days, and their passing game can use all the help it can get. Still, a sudden polar vortex would be appreciated ;)

except for snow ;)

Boy, this game reminds me of the 2006 AFCCG game.

With at least one significant difference regarding the conditions - our opponent won't be able to deliberately turn up the heat in the stadium as was likely done in the then "RCA Dome." ;)

I would ideally like poor weather for this one, but considering the fact that either Quentin Jammer or Champ Bailey will be covering wideouts on the outside, there should be big play opportunities open deep that Brady can take advantage of. Beautiful weather, naturally, would help his deep balls.

Tedy Bruschi said something on these lines one of these days, when you're young and full of energy primetime is awesome, when you get older, Sunday 1PM is all you really want.

Certainly the weather is a factor on this process.

I understand Brady has a great history in bad weather, but that doesn't make things easier for him, what happened in the past is that he and the Patriots dealt better with the weather than the other team. He succeeded just like he could have done in a good weather too. At 36 and with this team banged up, fumble issues and droppings, a good weather will benefit the Patriots too.

What scares me is how will the Pats stop th run. Moreno isn't amazing but when you're in nickel all the time, your DL is small and going up against the likes of Manny ramirez, that's not a recipe for success.

This time around the Pats have Siliga. Since he has been playing regularly it seems the Pats rush D has stabilized.

Will the weather be a factor this weekend?

Whats the weather forecast? I havne't heard much on this topic

Re: Will the weather be a factor this weekend?

Its going to be a perfect scenario for us if TB12 pulls this off.

Our weakest weapons ever
Perfect weather
In Peyton's house
Peyton has strongest weapons ever

And will still choke it. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes