PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Divisional: We're on to the Chargers (Beat LA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the colts straight up beat themselves. 5 offsides penalties, missed xp and missed fg. Running into the kicker penalty. Hopefully we play more disciplined
Colts coached looked lost
No energy/ passion. **** him lol

the colts straight up beat themselves. 5 offsides penalties, missed xp and missed fg. Running into the kicker penalty. Hopefully we play more disciplined
Wait. Why are we comparing the Pats to the f'ing Colts of all teams?? Do you see the Pats on that low of a level?

Pats got as good a chance to play well and win as any other team. I wouldnt underestimate the Pats for certain and I bet the Chargers are not, just as KC wont if they make it that far.

In all honesty I really think the two teams in the SB are the Chiefs and Saints.

This is not an all time great Pats team. I dont think last years squad was either. However, compared to other teams, they are one of the top teams.

Huh?? Last year's Team wasn't nearly as bad until they met the destined Eagles and Magic Foles. They had Gronk - Cooks briefly and a very good Hogan and James White.

Huh?? Last year's Team wasn't nearly as bad until they met the destined Eagles and Magic Foles. They had Gronk - Cooks briefly and a very good Hogan and James White.
I'm talking about all time great Pats team. The defense was horrible and was why we didnt beat Philly. People forget that mediocre teams can beat good teams in the SB. The Ravens did it along with the Giants twice. They just got hot at the right time.

It's all about the start and stopping the run, don't want to play from behind against these guys and the run defense has to be better than it has been for a lot of the year.

I feel good about the secondary but the run defense and covering the running backs still terrifies me.

I'm talking about all time great Pats team. The defense was horrible and was why we didnt beat Philly. People forget that mediocre teams can beat good teams in the SB. The Ravens did it along with the Giants twice. They just got hot at the right time.
There was nothing mediocre about that Ravens D

I would sure hope not
The Colts and Pats are on very different levels. We would only lose if we beat ourselves but we will at least make a game of it in the process in that scenario. We always do. The Colts do not.

Ok which one of you lushes were giving us a bad name back in the 80's?

Patriots couldn't host "MNF" games in 1980s because fans drank too much
I told this story before but...in the 80's I worked at the hottest bar in Providence. The entire staff went to the Pats game one year...took a bus with 6 garbage cans filled with iced brews...plus all the snake bites you could down...46 guys....6 made it back. I had to get bail money and go back up to Foxboro to get the staff out of jail so the bar could open that Sunday night. Our head bar tender jumped on the field and ran to the 50 yard line and dropped trou on national TV. Yeah, just a run of the mill game in the 80's

I told this story before but...in the 80's I worked at the hottest bar in Providence. The entire staff went to the Pats game one year...took a bus with 6 garbage cans filled with iced brews...plus all the snake bites you could down...46 guys....6 made it back. I had to get bail money and go back up to Foxboro to get the staff out of jail so the bar could open that Sunday night. Our head bar tender jumped on the field and ran to the 50 yard line and dropped trou on national TV. Yeah, just a run of the mill game in the 80's
Hahaha that's f*kin classic.

Well, Chargers are going to lose now...

49771563_599442980495023_8402341411332030464_n.jpg

Haha I'll show u some man teats if u show me ur saggy man b@@bs...lol...did the quarterback not say he has all the answers to the test?
Idk I missed that, who Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye