PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFC Division Round: Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will the outcome be between the 10-7 Bengals and 11-6 Titans?

• Titans win by 4 or more

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Titans win by 3 or less

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bengals win

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even down 6 this game is going the way Tennessee wants it.

This freaking Titan pass rush!!!

Yeah they are getting home with just four. That gives them an overwhelming edge. Now if Tannyhill could only deliver... oh there he goes!

Henry has 5 rushes for 11 yards, he needs to step it up or they will have to rely on 40 yard passes.

Tannehill with the patented Ben Rapistburger limp.

Henry has 5 rushes for 11 yards, he needs to step it up or they will have to rely on 40 yard passes.

He has zero explosion. Tits should just sit him.

we have speed on defense with uche and winovich . its a mystery why they dont play more. Dont know if we picked the wrong players for the system or they cant play
Could be over complication of the defense. After Flores left, we started to get away from the aggressive poster, went to too many long meetings and I think High mentioned something about meetings this year.

AJ Brown

Weird defensive game as there been great defensive line play combined with awful tackling.

Why is Cinny leaving that whole right side WRs so much room? Is Tanniehill not seeing it?

Infuriating to watch AJ Brown... can't believed we passed on him in favor of K'bust Harry.
There should be an inquest to understand what criteria they used to pick Harry over Deebo, AJ. Whatever that rubrics is, they should throw it away, burn it. Just criminal.

The winner of this game is going to be just a speed bump for Chiefs or Bills.

Yea, I would love to see Titans win the Superbowl since I used to live in TN, have a lot of friends there and it would be good for the city but its a tall task to beat either KC or Bills.

However if they make it to the AFCCG, then it will be at home so its some advantage.

Good call by Vrabel to go for 2 on that TMM penalty. I like that call.

Wow, surprised that Vrabel took the penalty.

that is a big missed XP , could hurt them later on

Infuriating to watch AJ Brown... can't believed we passed on him in favor of K'bust Harry.
DK Metcalf

Terry Mclaurin

There should be an inquest to understand what criteria they used to pick Harry over Deebo, AJ. Whatever that rubrics is, they should throw it away, burn it. Just criminal.

belichick-dog-draft-300x225.jpg

Just saying.....

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes