PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has to be something to it, if media outlets are picking it up.

More like this:

jet-fighter-low-flying.gif

Giphy gifs do not work ...
if someone knows how to get around that please let us know.

https://gifed.video/gif/001/jet-fighter-low-flying.gif

Having made the post I just did, I thought I'd leave this as food for your debates:

If the NFL is going to stand down on AB hitting the exempt list, this seemingly becomes an issue of how vindictive/petty/principled (you choose the word characterization of your choice) Kraft decides to be...

Seems like the NFL would open a Pandora's box of problems if they started placing players on the exempt list because of civil suits.

Obviously, we are all speculating on this board, but we can make educated guesses. With Tyreek Hill there was an audio tape and a broken bone leading to an investigation by the NFL but never placing him on the exempt list during their investigation.

This, plus the timing of the news of the last 24 hours makes it seem like a coordinated effort to lessen the PR nightmare that will come when/if AB is re-signed

Maybe Abs people are spreading this to drive interest around the league.
I badly want this to to happen

They’ve gotta bring him back.

Maybe Abs people are spreading this to drive interest around the league.
I badly want this to to happen
The funny thing is, there is really nothing substantial to all this speculation. All that happened is AB posted an apology to Kraft (with several "likes" from Patriots players). Once that took place, everyone - including me - just ran with it and made all sorts of assumptions and drew all sorts of conclusions.

Whoever said that AB was like that crazy hot ex-girlfriend was spot on.....

With all the injuries (Sanu, Dorsett) we now have to pick between the best WR of the last decade still in his prime or the worst receiver in the league (Quincy Adeboyejo). Tough choice...

With all the injuries (Sanu, Dorsett) we now have to pick between the best WR of the last decade still in his prime or the worst receiver in the league (Quincy Adeboyejo). Tough choice...
This is a no brainer for me!

Already stashed for fantasy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results