PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB threatens to retire (Helmet-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can now get on board with the idea that AB at some point winds up in New England on some one-year Moss ‘07 deal or where the Raiders are paying 75% of his salary.

He finally gets a fresh start in Oakland, and has been nothing but a cancer since he arrived. What the hell is his deal.

Man, you cannot tell me that Burfict didn’t scramble his brains in 2016. He was barely able to string together a coherent sentence in “Hard Knocks” and he came across as an extremely weird individual. No way he DOESN’T have CTE.
Raiders got screwed lol

Winner win, losers complain. AB is a loser. Doesn’t matter that he has athletic talent, he is a loser. Makes me chuckle when I hear “football is important to him”. In some ways, I’m sure it is - but not in the ways that count. Ever since the FB Live incident, I’m glad he’s on someone else’s team.

I will get dislikes. I will get disagrees.

If the Raiders cut him Belichick will be on the phone.

Man, you cannot tell me that Burfict didn’t scramble his brains in 2016. He was barely able to string together a coherent sentence in “Hard Knocks” and he came across as an extremely weird individual. No way he DOESN’T have CTE.

Did you catch that phone recording with Rosenhaus? I was deeply disturbed. AB didn’t seem to know what planet he’s on.

It’s all about cost, risk, and value. Highly talented player with a stock value through the floor? Of course he’d consider it. Unlikely AB would go along with the contract that would be offered, though. That’s why I think trade is the only possible outcome.

It could happen but I wouldn’t like it.

And then I’d love and/or hate it.

What a clown. Fire that guy into the sun and move on

I didn't want to make a new thread so I figured here would be where I'd post this.

Wow, this dude is such a scumbag.

One word:

TOXIC

It’s all about cost, risk, and value. Highly talented player with a stock value through the floor? Of course he’d consider it. Unlikely AB would go along with the contract that would be offered, though. That’s why I think trade is the only possible outcome.

Yup. The Steelers & Raiders paying for Brown while he’s a Patriot for vet. min. It’d be hilarious (I admittedly don’t know if that’s how it works)

If he ended up on the Pats....just give us the trophy already.

Damn, couldn’t he try to fight his GM before I drafted him in fantasy?

Hmm, now I gotta go with S. Watkins or D. Thomas

He was on a definite track to the HOF, and is doing his best in the last year or so to torpedo that track

I can now get on board with the idea that AB at some point winds up in New England on some one-year Moss ‘07 deal or where the Raiders are paying 75% of his salary.

Seems inevitable, huh?

He's going to eventually "find religion" and become a model citizen under BB.

He could just be high and stupid. Lets ask Mr. Hand....

Somehow AB doesn't strike me as the Belichick type of player.

The AB trade is a classic lose-lose-lose scenario.

The Steelers had a major talent downgrade losing him + Bell, and whatever his drama in Pittsburgh, he still at least played in games and gave them elite production. The trade sure looks smarter for them now, but it still probably hurts them in the short term.

The Raiders paid to acquire a guy who has gone from "annoying diva" to "legally psychotic" in the time it took me to type this sentence.

AB is ultimately hurting himself more than anybody, dude was on a HOF trajectory but he's gone so far off the rails it makes TO look like Jerry Rice.

Almost seems like there is something wrong upstairs with this dude. Maybe something happened in a game at some point because that dude just ain’t right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe