PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB threatens to retire (Helmet-Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take the 8,000 extra career yards and 40 TD’s

Playing more seasons helps pad the stats, especially when you cheat your entire career.

Playing more seasons helps pad the stats, especially when you cheat your entire career.
LOL! You sound like the Brady haters.

Yes, when evaluating who is the greatest of all time, playing more seasons helps. Thank you for the insight.

Hilarious! He may not get a dime from the Raiders. Not a single dime. Holy cow.

“PFT has obtained an analyzed a full copy of the contract. The $1 million signing bonus contained in the deal actually took the form of a pair of guaranteed $500,000 workout bonuses for 2019 and 2020. The 2019 payment nevertheless hinged upon Brown participating in at least 85 percent of the 2019 offseaon program.

Per a league source, NFLPA records reveal that he did not earn the $500,000, which means that he failed to participate in at least 85 percent of the offseason program. Thus, to date, Brown has gotten no payment from the Raiders under the contract.

And he may ultimately get none. Brown’s remaining guarantees of $29.625 million (2019 salary, 2020 workout bonus, 2020 salary) can be wiped out if he’s suspended. Actually, the language of the contract allows the guarantees to be voided even without a suspension; the behavior for which he was fined $53,950 already puts him in default.”

Antonio Brown may end up getting no payment at all from the Raiders

Wow the raiders covered there behinds on this one

Well, here’s an update...

Don’t know to whom he was apologizing. Maybe he just realized, I’m throwing $30 million out the window... might not want to do that.

Well, here’s an update...

Don’t know to whom he was apologizing. Maybe he just realized, I’m throwing $30 million out the window... might not want to do that.

This is worse than anything Randy Moss or TO did

Reports are also that in his blowup with Mayock, he called Mike a “cracker”.

I’m sure it was a compliment.

o_O

The NFL is such a circus.

o_O

OFC it was. AB is black, by 2019's definition he can't be can't be a racist :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am convinced the Oakland Raiders franchise exists only to sell merchandise and produce televison shows that bring in advertising revenue..

There is zero priority for actual football.

They are 100% a marketing/merchandise company. Right down to their gameshow host HC.

Just like that...poof everything is just like it never happened.

Gridiron Heights loves AB.

Regards,
Chris

o_O

Apparently he said a lot of other things they could’t print. If this was a white player dropping racist comments to a black gm the narrative would be quite different. He’d never be accepted in an NFL locker room again. Let the double standard continue.

Gruden is such a ****y. Tough guy... "Chucky"... what a load of crap. More like Chuck E. Cheese. "Can I get you more fries, Antonio?"

Versus Belichick...

Gruden is such a ****y. Tough guy... "Chucky"... what a load of crap. More like Chuck E. Cheese. "Can I get you more fries, Antonio?"

Versus Belichick...

Chuck E. Cheese have too much pride can't afford another down year. Plus it's an all important Division game.

See?

Elite players play on Sundays as long as they have a pulse.....

I wonder if he got overruled by his dumbass owner.

Oh my goodness....

I guess Chuck doesn't know the definition of "accountability".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots