PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Guilty as hell. This evidence is OVERWHELMING.

New child. Huge contract. One of the best TEs in the league.

All thrown away because (if the DA's accounts are true) stupid high school clique BS made him throw his life.

AH did not kill this man because of HS like peer pressure...AH killed this man because he is a POS punk. Lets not absolve him of a shred of culpability by inferring he "hung with the wrong crowd". He WAS the wrong crowd.

I guess it's safe to say we're not dealing with a criminal mastermind here.

"Did you see who I was with?"

That's legitimately chilling. Sounds like he knew he was going to die.

I missed this part, can you explain the context?

Hernandez trades in one rental car for another. Employee finds shell casing in the car.

This is absolutely stunning.. The evidence is very damning, to the extent that they don't have to recover the murder weapon for a conviction.

Now the question is not whether or not he ever plays football again, but if he goes to prison for life.

Will be in jail for a long long time

Unless he was unaware the camera was there or that it had audio capabilities.

Probably his own surveillance cameras. Hence the smashy smashy :bricks:

I missed this part, can you explain the context?

Prosecutor going over the texts sent by victim from the car on the way to murder site. Seem to imply the victim knew he was in trouble and wanted to give clues -- at least that's the prosecutor's implication. The prosecutor is not making argument at this point, he's just reciting the facts of the investigation.

AH did not kill this man because of HS like peer pressure...AH killed this man because he is a POS punk. Lets not absolve him of a shred of culpability by inferring he "hung with the wrong crowd". He WAS the wrong crowd.

Rob wasn't chalking it up to peer pressure, and what he said and what you are saying are both true.

Bail will be denied.

I guess it's safe to say we're not dealing with a criminal mastermind here.

Yeah. This sounds like the rampant dumbassery you see from the mongoloid criminals on The First 48.

I think we can safely say now the Pats did the right thing being as quick as they were.

Bail will be denied.

I don't think you can get bail on a murder one charge unless you get a very, very lenient judge. Bu with the evidence the prosecutor has, there is no way that he will get bail.

Not sure how appropriate this is but the investigators and police department deserve praise on this. Very thorough and detailed report that will (ultimately) put a dirtbag in Hernandez in prison for a long, long time. They avoided the media B.S. and handled the investigation in the proper manner.

Hernandez trades in one rental car for another. Employee finds shell casing in the car.

Casings in the car he turned in? My God, he makes Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson like like geniuses.

Rae Carruth was much smarter than this.

Based on the evidence, there are at least 2 others who should be charged.

There doesn't seem to be any direct evidence yet that AH is the shooter yet.

Edit: Actually, it sounds as though they already have statements from the other two.

Tim Fox said on TV earlier today that someone smart enough to absorb the Pats offensive playbook probably is not stupid enough to do what Ahern has now been charged with. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back