A Video! Of BB! Saying things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayNM

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
While I was/am procrastinating, i found this

Hey, I found it funny and awesome! You know who else could find it funny? Other Pats' fans! Then I remembered about u, my beautiful bois

Best lines (timing is iffy):
"We got this Bill" 2:30
"Too much gossip, not enough sretching" 6:15
"(Practice) is where you build your comfort zone" 8:00
At 10:40 he starts talking with Russ Francis and it shows how much he just admires the game...

I'll miss this grouchy man so much when he retires... Weirdly enough, i can think of the Pats without Brady... but I can quite see us without BB. I hope he keeps on going after TB12 is gone, for at least a couple of seasons

It seems @nabwong has found this video a couple of years ago! good find my dude

I can't count how many times I have seen this video - and it never gets old. Please, Bill, do a tell-all book when you are done. IT might be a couple thousand pages with your accounts of history and first-hand experience, but it would be awesome.

I can't count how many times I have seen this video - and it never gets old. Please, Bill, do a tell-all book when you are done. IT might be a couple thousand pages with your accounts of history and first-hand experience, but it would be awesome.

That's just the kind of book that would have me up til dawn flipping pages. Please, Coach Belichick, make it so!!!

I have thought for a while there will be a great post retirement book about all the controversies and nontroversies he has faced in his coaching career, probably not written by a local scribe but by a David Halberstam type author.. Lawyer Milloy, Richard Seymour, "Sideline Camera Gate", "Deflategate", the alleged rift between him and #12 etc. etc. It will probably be a long one.. thank goodness.

This will suffice until then, truly the voice of genius...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back