PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Tribute to Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to check out the comments on that video and they didn't disappoint:

"This is why if we are ever attacked with a nuclear weapon I know which city I hope gets it first"

"Most of the [snow]balls were intercepted per usual"

Ya those are classic. Filthadelphia living up to it's name.

My wife doesn't like 'Seinfeld'....

I know...the woman drives me crazy....

:confused:
Seinfeld, Mash, Sanford & Sons, All in the Family just off the top of my head ...
amongst my favorites probably forgetting a few.

Last edited:
Am I lucky for not knowing who Bill Burr is???

Gladly take some good Monty Python comedy over this stuff...

So context really matters. This isn't what I would recommend people watch to get introduced to Bill Burr. There is way, way better stuff.

What happened here is this Philly crowd was so awful that they booed a legend like Dom Irrera off the stage. They were just being such ridiculous assholes that Burr scrapped his set but rather than quit just decided he would spend his time on stage mocking everyone in Philly and everything about Philly.

Burr isn't one of my top favorites but you gotta love him for this bit.

So context really matters. This isn't what I would recommend people watch to get introduced to Bill Burr. There is way, way better stuff.

What happened here is this Philly crowd was so awful that they booed a legend like Dom Irrera off the stage. They were just being such ridiculous assholes that Burr scrapped his set but rather than quit just decided he would spend his time on stage mocking everyone in Philly and everything about Philly.

Burr isn't one of my top favorites but you gotta love him for this bit.

Welcome back !

giphy.gif

:confused:
Seinfeld, Mash, Sanford & Sons, All in the Family just off the top of my head ...amongst my favorites probably forgetting a few.

Damn, Icy, you just named 4 of the all-time greatest.
Here I come Elizabeth!!

My wife and I watched it the other night - it was fantastic :cool:

My sons and I will be seeing him this coming Saturday.

If Mrs RW hated Seinfeld I'd lose all able means to communicate with her.

I'm currently single...but..the last time I saw my ex-wife she was very attached to the milkman...at the wrists and ankles...:eek:

Basically I am every account on here except for you.

All wives have a 'different' sense of humor ;)

My wife's is boundless, it has to be.
My wife has a sense of humor. She puts up with me.. One of her friends asked her why she puts up with me. Without missing a beat, she replied, " his parents send me a check every week." AND the friend thought she was serious.. Was does that tell you???? ( For the record, they didn't send a check)

Ya those are classic. Filthadelphia living up to it's name.
Worst thing that could have happened as them winning the Super Bowl.. They'll milk that for the next 20 years.....Smug coach, smug team.. I can guarantee Peterson runs the Philly special again next week... and I hope the Pats stop it cold........

My wife has a sense of humor. She puts up with me.. One of her friends asked her why she puts up with me. Without missing a beat, she replied, " his parents send me a check every week." AND the friend thought she was serious.. Was does that tell you???? ( For the record, they didn't send a check)

Since you asked, it tells me she has a great sense of humor and a not so bright friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down