PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A tough conversation that we haven’t had as a forum yet.

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What say you, sir?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
You guys think Brady is playing here next year? Or no?

Thank you for daring to start this thread on a conversation that's been completely ignored around here.

So brave!

Do you mean 2020 or 2021? Question is vague. Please start two new threads, one for 2020 and one for 2021.

I mean, he's not much of a receiver, but we sure could have used a blocking tight end in the running game last year.

Wait, which Brady are YOU talking about?

Thank you for daring to start this thread on a conversation that's been completely ignored around here.

So brave!
I was going back and forth on starting it. Then I remember that if I had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything I ever wanted in one moment, that I should capture it and not just let it slip. Life lessons from Eminem. :rolleyes:

I was going back and forth on starting it. Then I remember that if I had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything I ever wanted in one moment, that I should capture it and not just let it slip. Life lessons from Eminem. :rolleyes:

The world would be a much better place if we just had more people willing to take the sort of action you've taken here.

I doubt Kyle Brady is playing here as he is 48 and retired. I think he would probably still be an upgrade at TE though.

I could see Brady going to Kansas City. They have a really complete offense, amazing weapons (fast WRs), one of the best TEs, a serviceable defense and one of the best head coaches. Plus they just won a super bowl, the fan base is totally ready to win NOW, and Kansas City would be a good place for Giselle to get her whole thing on.

Baltimore would be second I think. Good coach, some young talent/weapons, three good tight ends, some good backs, and they can really run block. Nasty defense. I think Brady could thrive there.

I'd put the 49er's in the mix. Good on both sides of the ball so Brady wouldn't have to do everything. Great tight end, strong trenches. Plus, it was his hometown team as a boy, he'd probably love to play there.

Green Bay would be another spot. They are always in contention, and they LOVE franchise QBs, and Brady is just that.

My considered analysis is that there are two possibilities.

That's it.

I stopped being an NFL fan, and became a Brady Fan several years ago. If Tom moves on from NE, I'll be moving on from the NFL.

I'll watch his highlights on whatever team he goes to, but I prefer the XFL and I hope it succeeds.

giphy.gif

Should he stay or should he go....

If he stays there will be trouble, if he goes it will be double...

He's got to let us know....

It's always tease tease tease....

I stopped being an NFL fan, and became a Brady Fan several years ago. If Tom moves on from NE, I'll be moving on from the NFL.

I'll watch his highlights on whatever team he goes to, but I prefer the XFL and I hope it succeeds.

so when he's gone, you're gone? Promise?

We need to take this seriously.

Jordan Richards sucks. Discuss

Jordan Richards sucks. Discuss
Good idea to use Chung as a corner and have him playing Chung’s role in a Super Bowl, though, no?

How about if we say wet foot dry foot?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes