PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A suggestion for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fair question, no Jet Fan has that many fingers.:D
I still say they should hire a coach whose name is Moses ....
They need someone to deliver them to the 'Promised Land'.:D

So pissed about the Star Wars spoiler. I honestly just want to kick a Jets fan right now..

giphy.gif

So pissed about the Star Wars spoiler. I honestly just want to kick a Jets fan right now..

giphy.gif

The movie's being wildly overrated anyway, so don't let it get to you.

Why would anyone here be intimidated by a Jet fan? If there a reasonable football fan I say the more the merrier. If there hate-spewing troll they don't last long anyhow.

I have no problem with fans from other teams posting here. To me it only adds to the board if there a rational football fan, no matter where their loyalty lies. 21 years of consistant success under the Kraft regime has ingrained some tolerance in me I suppose.

its mostly because one just trolled the heck out of the forums with a thread title spoiling the new starwars for those who have not yet seen it

The movie's being wildly overrated anyway, so don't let it get to you.

I really do not give a ish if it is overrated in you opinion. I am not trying to come to Patsfan to get spoiled on movies.

Thankfully charlie kaufman's Anomalisa, I am sure will not get spoiled here. lol..

I don't think it's a matter of being "intimidated" as much as feeling soiled by them. I've said this elsewhere, but Green Beans fans are a breed apart in personifying equal parts ignorance and malevolence. They truly have bad hygiene -- in all respects.
We have some who come here and are decent posters that make reasonable points and come back in spite of same fairly harsh shots which borders on trolling. I can respect a guy who can ignore uncalled for attacks in an opponents forum and still conduct himself within the parameters of being a respectfull poster.

If they come here to be a douche the eject button quickly follows. I think the mods do a great job of policing the board and are quite tolerant until they no longer have a choice. It may be PatsFans.com, but I never seen it as a prerequisite for spewing hate towards other posters who identify themselves as fans of the other 31.

There's a couple of Jet guys here I have no problem with and are respectfull. If you can't stand it and feel the need to put them on ignore that's you're choice and perogative.

I just don't roll like that personally.

its mostly because one just trolled the heck out of the forums with a thread title spoiling the new starwars for those who have not yet seen it
Lemme guess>>>>>The good guys win!!

SURPRISE!!!!!

Any Pats fan who voluntarily subjects himself to the abject ignorance of the Jets boards needs his head examined. Jets trolls are a breed apart from all others -- uniformly immature and malevolent. Ban them! Ban them all! *

* This message approved by Donald Trump.
I read posts from Jets fans for the same reason I shop WalMart once in a while. It does wonders for your self esteem when you realize what's out there walking around...

I really do not give a ish if it is overrated in you opinion. I am not trying to come to Patsfan to get spoiled on movies.

I was just trying to get you to relax. If you want to go full Odell over a spoiler that's been known across the globe for weeks, that's your privilege.

I read posts from Jets fans for the same reason I shop WalMart once in a while. It does wonders for your self esteem when you realize what's out there walking around...

But it is quite depressing when thinking through the implications for the health and viability of democracy.

image.jpg
Well, many a Jets fan is thick...

...as a brick. ;)

I was just trying to get you to relax. If you want to go full Odell over a spoiler that's been known across the globe for weeks, that's your privilege.

Not full Odell, just hands to the face slap fight Odell.

But what might be crazy to you, their is actually people who can avoid spoilers across the world wide web.

But hey, I thought I could avoid a Star Wars spoiler on a Football forum, and you thought Jamie Collins was a bust on a football forum. All of us are wrong from time to time.

Tho I am pretty sure one is different from the other, in respects to the forum we're on.
298IZNA.png

Last edited:
Anyone with Jet in their profile name, automatically gets added to everyone's Ignore list.

If someone is a Jets fan and contributes to good discussion, they should stay. That is a rare bird, indeed, but it is possible. Remember that jerkhat last year posting in the Jets Suck forum trying to say he wasn't trolling, but posting constantly only in that one forum? I hated that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes