PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A suggestion for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw we ban all known rats fans from this forum. If they cry just point them to that troll spoiler.

I've seen the movie, so can someone message me what the spoiler said? I can guess (I'm 99.9% sure what it would be) but that would sort of ...you know....spoil it.

Last edited:
In before Michael Moore camps outside of Ian's house with a "#wearealljetsfans" sign.

So pissed about the Star Wars spoiler. I honestly just want to kick a Jets fan right now..

giphy.gif
I'm hesitant to see it, LeBron replacing Michael Jordan? Man I don't know...

I'm hesitant to see it, LeBron replacing Michael Jordan? Man I don't know...

Listen I like Lebron, but GTHO with Lebron ever replacing the GOAT MJ.

giphy.gif

Listen I like Lebron, but GTHO with Lebron ever replacing the GOAT MJ.

giphy.gif
There is no discussion.

It took me until 1999 to say MJ > Bird and I still struggle sometimes...

There is no discussion.

I'll never say it. I may (note I said "may") think it, but I can't say it.

Would like to see a 25 or 50 post limit before they can make a thread. Especially after today. I would of been pretty mad with that spoiler if I hadn't saw it opening day already.

I'm on my way to see it now and I'm pretty infuriated about it. I hope the Patriots kill them this week. I'm legitimately pissed.

I'll never say it. I may (note I said "may") think it, but I can't say it.
I'm still working on an argument against myself.....

Just as on all boards, there are trolls. However, my suggestion is to just ignore them and they will go away. I have no problem with Pats fans coming over to the Jets boards. While most are there to gloat about their team's superiority, they do tend to liven things up.
The Jets boards have absolutely zero tolerance for dissenting opinions from other fans. I don't mind having people around to mix things up, but apparently that is a TOS violation over there.

So pissed about the Star Wars spoiler. I honestly just want to kick a Jets fan right now..

giphy.gif
serves you right for not doing what I did on Saturday and getting in a cold line 90 minutes before movie time even though we'd bought the tickets five days earlier

serves you right for not doing what I did on Saturday and getting in a cold line 90 minutes before movie time even though we'd bought the tickets five days earlier

LMAO. Man, I have been talking smack about people going opening weekend, and how cool I was going to wait for the week after to go. And of course I get Spoiled on Pats fan of all places. Karma is a b*tch. lol

All we need is a reasonably adept Pats fan to break into the HBO ingestion servers, grab an advanced copy, and go spam the Jets forum with the fate of Jon Snow. Spoiling Star Wars is, while pretty funny, just bad form. Spoiling Game of Thrones is an act of war.

To the people who got spoiled on something:

I got spoiled too (someone hid it in the middle of a post that was supposedly about something completely different) and it didn't ruin anything.

There is no discussion.

You're a remarkably smart fellow, Brother Weathers, so I hope you'll note the Respect with which I ask this:

Why do you folks do this to yourselves?

There is no Jordan > Bird nor no Bird > Jordan.

That's like trying to compare Alice & Chains to Metallica.

Some things simply aren't quantifiable.

And the fact that they aren't...is awesome.

LMAO. Man, I have been talking smack about people going opening weekend, and how cool I was going to wait for the week after to go. And of course I get Spoiled on Pats fan of all places. Karma is a b*tch. lol
well, at least you have a sense of humor about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes