PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A suggestion for the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Anyone with Jet in their profile name, automatically gets added to everyone's Ignore list.

No, that's not really just. Plus, most of them provide loads of laughs and cause me to smile for weeks.

I suggest when you see an obvious troll thread simply dislike it and report it to a moderator so that they can remove it.

Don't post a reply.

Just as on all boards, there are trolls. However, my suggestion is to just ignore them and they will go away. I have no problem with Pats fans coming over to the Jets boards. While most are there to gloat about their team's superiority, they do tend to liven things up.

Blah. I can't be bothered. Hopefully they are in the rear view mirror on Sunday around 4:00 p.m. Then we won't have to hear from them until they win the preseason next summer.

How about a simple math question when signing up to make sure it's not a robot?

"Since the Jets last won a championship in 1969, how many years has it been since they've won the Super Bowl?"

I saw we ban all known rats fans from this forum. If they cry just point them to that troll spoiler.

Just as on all boards, there are trolls. However, my suggestion is to just ignore them and they will go away. I have no problem with Pats fans coming over to the Jets boards. While most are there to gloat about their team's superiority, they do tend to liven things up.
Any Pats fan who voluntarily subjects himself to the abject ignorance of the Jets boards needs his head examined. Jets trolls are a breed apart from all others -- uniformly immature and malevolent. Ban them! Ban them all! *

* This message approved by Donald Trump.

Anyone with Jet in their profile name, automatically gets added to everyone's Ignore list.
does that apply to profiles of folks named Jethro?

Would like to see a 25 or 50 post limit before they can make a thread. Especially after today. I would of been pretty mad with that spoiler if I hadn't saw it opening day already.

Why would anyone here be intimidated by a Jet fan? If there a reasonable football fan I say the more the merrier. If there hate-spewing troll they don't last long anyhow.

I have no problem with fans from other teams posting here. To me it only adds to the board if there a rational football fan, no matter where their loyalty lies. 21 years of consistant success under the Kraft regime has ingrained some tolerance in me I suppose.

Why would anyone here be intimidated by a Jet fan? If there a reasonable football fan I say the more the merrier. If there hate-spewing troll they don't last long anyhow.
I don't think it's a matter of being "intimidated" as much as feeling soiled by them. I've said this elsewhere, but Green Beans fans are a breed apart in personifying equal parts immaturity and malevolence. They truly have bad hygiene -- in all respects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back