PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A strange play no one seems to be talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also happend to South Carolina State last year against Clemson.

If they had shown a replay and BSPN runs it as Tossgate, we'd probably lose a first, second and third.
BB probably would have cut him for it, but it would have been hilarious if Dion tossed it back to him (a la hot potato)

Hmmm- I'm not sure that asking a player, "You gonna down this thing or what?" is in the rule book.

He probably shouldn't have done it but....Walt's getting old. Cut him some slack.

And Dion needs to get ripped for that one in the film room this week. If that happens again, he might not be so lucky to get a kind ref next time.

Hmmm- I'm not sure that asking a player, "You gonna down this thing or what?" is in the rule book.
I think it has to do with being a responsible official.

I like the way, for example, the refs alerted the Ravens' defense before our successful trick play in the playoffs. They didn't stop us, but it gave them every fair opportunity to do so.

Collinsworth chuckled at Lewis getting the ball tossed back to him, and I thought he was gonna say something about it, but then they decided to talk about the much more interesting fact that the owner of the Broncos horse mascot bought them dinner one time.

I know people on here don't like Collinsworth that much, but I've always been a fan. I feel I learn a lot watching his broadcasts. However, he was not nearly as good last night as I normally think he is. He might be slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes