PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Must See? - "80 For Brady" Movie

Can't be any worse than watching the Pat's offense this season, and I watched WAY TOO MUCH of that.

That bear movie looks so stupid. Reminds of Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks when the donkey OD'd from the coke and the pills.
It looks like dumb guy humor to me. Dumb like don't-let-anyone-see-me-laughing-at-this-movie dumb

Episode 2 No GIF by America's Got Talent

I still say Papikaaaaaaa like Tom Hanks adding it to whatever he was cooking at the beginning.

Pretty incredible how Hanks goes from slapstick Bosom Buddies, Bachelor Party and Volunteers roles to a 5x Best Actor Nominee 2X winner.

He and Daniel Day Lewis are the Brady/Montana of actors.

Pretty incredible how Hanks goes from slapstick Bosom Buddies, Bachelor Party and Volunteers roles to a 5x Best Actor Nominee 2X winner.

Maybe WASP actors. You're forgetting I-talian actors Pacino/DeNiro.

Not going to be in my movie wheelhouse, but to each their own

I do enjoy that Brady is enough of a cultural icon to have something like this green lit.

If Cocaine Bear is what I think it may be, it could just be what filmgoers in 2023 deserve...even if it's not what they need

I do enjoy that Brady is enough of a cultural icon to have something like this green lit.

If Cocaine Bear is what I think it may be, it could just be what filmgoers in 2023 deserve...even if it's not what they need
Just watched the trailer. Hard pass.

C6A6C900B671603BE1D0A8FB3FD3464BBEEA8607

There are plenty of good actors but it's the writing that makes or breaks movies. To me that's the real talent in Hollyweird.

Last edited:

It seems like Hollyweird is running out of good ideas. Or maybe they're just in a slump.

For me this is A Must Not See movie for one reason. Hanoi Jane. I don't think I'll miss anything.

There are plenty of good actors but it's the writing that makes or breaks movies. To me that's the real talent in Hollyweird.
Just like football. Need great players but also need good coaching and a good gameplan.

Just like football. Need great players but also need good coaching and a good gameplan.
Yeah, sometimes a killer cast can't save a dogshit story or lousy direction.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back