PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Must See? - "80 For Brady" Movie

IMDB is not only a bad barometer because it's a site that can and does regularly get review bombed by trolls but the target audience for this movie are not people who go rate movies on IMDB.

The movie is apparently good for what it is and what it was trying to do.
The only place I see inaccuracies with IMDB are movies that come from India. Those seem to get ridiculously high ratings. Otherwise, the ratings that I've seen have been fairly reflective of my enjoyment. And I've seen a lot of movies over the years and recorded their ratings.

As for 80 for Brady I'd see it if Hanoi Jane wasn't in it and I truly hope that you enjoy it.

The only place I see inaccuracies with IMDB are movies that come from India. Those seem to get ridiculously high ratings. Otherwise, the ratings that I've seen have been fairly reflective of my enjoyment. And I've seen a lot of movies over the years and recorded their ratings.

As for 80 for Brady I'd see it if Hanoi Jane wasn't in it and I truly hope that you enjoy it.

Again, I'm not seeing this ****. I'm sure I'd hate it. But I can respect that the golden years ladies who this movie is for like this.

You're comparing movies over 8 with it? Those are all oscar nominated movies I think. I don't think anyone had any delusions it would be in that category.
He fancies himself the Roger Ebert of the forum but is as open minded as Attila the Hun.

The audience score on Rotten Tomatoes is 91% so clearly it is hitting the right notes with a lot of people.

The audience score on Rotten Tomatoes is 91% so clearly it is hitting the right notes with a lot of people.

Verified audience to be specific, meaning the rating is tied to purchasing a ticket.

Verified audience to be specific, meaning the rating is tied to purchasing a ticket.
The targeted audiences love it: 4.4/5 stars, 90% audience approval. Its working for what they were trying to accomplish. Clearly the target wasn't the hundreds of Alpha males from this forum. :rofl:

SmartSelect_20230205_110735_Firefox.jpg

Don't waste your time with this rubbish. Instead check out these other films from the lead actresses:

Klute (Jane Fonda)
Sybil (made for TV movie) (Sally Field)
West Side Story (1961 version) (Rita Moreno)
Shortcuts (Lily Tomlin)

It is actually better than expected

That could hardly be difficult. Hard pass.

It seems to me that at this point, the only people bashing this film are ones who haven’t seen it…

hahahaha it's box office trajectory is going to make this a straight up smash success

It seems to me that at this point, the only people bashing this film are ones who haven’t seen it…
I agree. It feels like either people dismiss it because they don't like the actors or they think they'll have to turn in their man cards if anyone finds out they watched it. Me? I'll watch it and hope it's funny but more than that I want to re-live the comeback like it's just happening now

I just want to know who the fuk is paying money and physically going to the theater to watch this?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back