PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Must See? - "80 For Brady" Movie

I saw the movie today and really enjoyed it. I don't know how any Patriots fan could not like it. The fact that the Super Bowl they go to is the Falcons game just added to the enjoyment. I only wished they could've gotten permission to use the footage of Blank and the sideline and worked that into the script. They could have had some real fun with that.

Now I have even less interest. I thought the sideline footage of Blank would be featured and would be hilarious.

I actually watched this movie and this thread is absolutely hilarious! This is 6 pages of curmudgeons crossing their arms and stomping their feet with a scowl on their face saying how terrible this movie is without even seeing it :rofl: Are you all that insecure about a movie with four old ladies in it? Like if you watch it you think your balls are going to dry up and fall off? Relax folks it's just a lighthearted movie that shouldn't be taken so seriously. Was it Shakespeare? Hell no! Was it really dorky and dumb? Hell yeah! Did it have some genuinely funny moments in it? Also yes. Am I saying it's a great movie? No. It's just a pretty good dumb fun movie guys. Let me use a quote frequently used on this board, "Lighten up, Francis!"
I don't have to see Jane Fonda in a movie to know that I would never support any movie with her in it. I wouldn't care if it was an Oscar winner, which I'm pretty sure this is not. By your comments, and the multiple ratings I've seen, I can safely say that it probably blows anyway.

The only reason why I won't support it is because I had two HS classmates who were killed in Vietnam, maybe by the gun that Fonda posed with while giving one of her anti-American propaganda speeches for the North Koreans. Of course she wants to now claim to have been used but her own words over the years blow that nonsense out of the water.

I can honestly say that this is a memory that would take away any enjoyment that I could possibly have of this movie, even with Brady and some of the fine actors that are in it. I also don't appreciate being called a name because I have strong feelings for the harm that Hanoi Jane caused. There's nothing fun in that for me.

I don't have to see Jane Fonda in a movie to know that I would never support any movie with her in it. I wouldn't care if it was an Oscar winner, which I'm pretty sure this is not. By your comments, and the multiple ratings I've seen, I can safely say that it probably blows anyway.

The only reason why I won't support it is because I had two HS classmates who were killed in Vietnam, maybe by the gun that Fonda posed with while giving one of her anti-American propaganda speeches for the North Koreans. Of course she wants to now claim to have been used but her own words over the years blow that nonsense out of the water.

I can honestly say that this is a memory that would take away any enjoyment that I could possibly have of this movie, even with Brady and some of the fine actors that are in it. I also don't appreciate being called a name because I have strong feelings for the harm that Hanoi Jane caused. There's nothing fun in that for me.
I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your classmates and I'm sorry that I upset you. With that association I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to see it.

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your classmates and I'm sorry that I upset you. With that association I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to see it.
I'm also sorry. I overreacted.

I took my mom to see this today, we both enjoyed it. It was pretty funny and of course loved seeing all the pats stuff. Non pats fans probably wouldn’t enjoy as much, glad I didn’t drag my BF along.

You're doing better than Tom Brady, he couldn't get one for Gisele.

I remarried to a wonderful Brazilian woman almost 2 years ago.
Only 6 years younger than myself. They love/demand attention from their man .... it's great.

Upon further review the movie's IMDB rating has now climbed all the way up to 5.9, ahead of comedy classics such as Shotgun Wedding (5.4) and Magic Mike XXL (5.6).

"I bet Johnny Foxboro could get it up!"
Well if that diet he is on isn't a formula for low T, I don't know what is.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back