PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A few photos ...

I've only been to one game in my life, and it was a miserable experience. I was cold, couldn't see a lot of the plays, guys were hitting on me, bathrooms far away and dirty, a lot of cursing and people being rude, overall, I just prefer to watch the game at my house with my family where it's warm and comfy ;)

Great pics though Tune!!!!
Sad to hear. Not being a woman I obviously have no idea what it is like but Patriots fans generally seem like a tamer bunch from some of the other places I have seen a game.

I've only been to one game in my life, and it was a miserable experience. I was cold, couldn't see a lot of the plays, guys were hitting on me, bathrooms far away and dirty, a lot of cursing and people being rude, overall, I just prefer to watch the game at my house with my family where it's warm and comfy ;)

Great pics though Tune!!!!
We have to start a GoFundMe page to get you lower bowl seats at Gillette in Sept-Oct. Great experience, great sight lines, good food. Extraordinary energy at a Pats game no matter where you sit.

The thing I like is how knowledgeable most people are and what they see live. Security is great too. They move in quickly if there is any nonsense. People are there to watch the game and make some noise.

We have to start a GoFundMe page to get you lower bowl seats at Gillette in Sept-Oct. Great experience, great sight lines, good food. Extraordinary energy at a Pats game no matter where you sit.

The thing I like is how knowledgeable most people are and what they see live. Security is great too. They move in quickly if there is any nonsense. People are there to watch the game and make some noise.
Knowledgeable? I’ve sat next to fans who get pissed off after a 12 yard run because they think we should throw every down. I’ve also had fans tell me we should onside kick up 3 with 30 seconds left. There are also fans who get pissed when you stand on a key 3rd down play on defense. I used to go all the time but now the fans are spoiled and usually kind of negative. There are also about 10,000 of them that still lament every play that Tom Brady isn’t here.

Knowledgeable? I’ve sat next to fans who get pissed off after a 12 yard run because they think we should throw every down. I’ve also had fans tell me we should onside kick up 3 with 30 seconds left. There are also fans who get pissed when you stand on a key 3rd down play on defense. I used to go all the time but now the fans are spoiled and usually kind of negative. There are also about 10,000 of them that still lament every play that Tom Brady isn’t here.
Get better seats.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back