PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8:04 PM The official life will go on if we dont get B. Graham thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
As a Graham-oholic, I've started the 12 step process to get myself prepared for the very real possibility that we don't draft Brandon Graham in the first round.

In BB I trust. In BB I trust. In BB I trust.

very costly for the Eagle... very costly.

I used to like the Eagles. But now they've trade McNabb away AND stolen my #1 binky. I officially hate them.

Graham was the only 3-4 DE conversion guy that was worth it at 22 but he was not worth trading up to convert him. The Eagles got a very good player and I expect some 10 sack+ seasons and great run defense.

The Pats get an A today. They passed on the overrated Kindle, passed on Hughes who doesnt fit the scheme, and passed on Odrick who is overvalued IMO. Mccourty is a very good CB, he has elite production, and he had elite combine numbers. A 3rd CB is basically a starter now anyways as most teams are in Nickel and Dime 40-50% of the time. This was a good pick and we traded down as well getting a 3rd!

First Day Grade: A+

Graham was the only 3-4 DE conversion guy that was worth it at 22 but he was not worth trading up to convert him. The Eagles got a very good player and I expect some 10 sack+ seasons and great run defense.

The Pats get an A today. They passed on the overrated Kindle, passed on Hughes who doesnt fit the scheme, and passed on Odrick who is overvalued IMO. Mccourty is a very good CB, he has elite production, and he had elite combine numbers. A 3rd CB is basically a starter now anyways as most teams are in Nickel and Dime 40-50% of the time. This was a good pick and we traded down as well getting a 3rd!

First Day Grade: A+

I'm liking the McCourty pick more and more. Brandon who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST