85.4 KB · Views: 392
  • 100_4603.jpg
    100_4603.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 100_4598.jpg
    100_4598.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 387
Re: Camp live post

More...the one with the guy in the white shirt is Ernie Adams, who kept a close eye on practice.

Attachments

• 100_4614.jpg
    100_4614.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 382
  • 100_4616.jpg
    100_4616.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 380
  • 100_4612.jpg
    100_4612.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 100_4604.jpg
    100_4604.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

Awesome stuff Pats1, thanks for the notes & pics.

Especially after a year of being deprived of it, I don't think seeing a healthy Brady on a football field will ever be something I get old of.

I caught a little of BB

But I just saw some video that Forsberg put on Reiss Pieces.

The Comment at the end from Greg Lewis was funny they tried to ask him if the other WR would be back and he basically said I dont you you will have to ask Coach all I can say is Greg will be back out there.

Sounds like a nice guy.
Obviously Lewis has already earned BB's trust by passing the his Media Relations 101 exam this off-season.

Obviously Lewis has already earned BB's trust by passing the his Media Relations 101 exam this off-season.

Price has more from Lewis in his itiswhatitis blog. Lewis also passed his kiss the coaches ass test too:D

I was thinking that too, but perhaps it has something to do with their association with the Patriots (CBS Scene...). If not it will be ended soon, I imagine.
Porbaly they have special priveleges because of CBS scene. In not, BB will just close the practices if he doesn't like what they are doing.

Re: Camp live post [Updated w/ pictures]

OK I know this is probably way too Pats nerdy but anyone else notice Brady is wearing black cleats?

Thanks for posting all the info/pics Pats1! This is like christmas morning!!!

OK I know this is probably way too Pats nerdy but anyone else notice Brady is wearing black cleats?

Thanks for posting all the info/pics Pats1! This is like christmas morning!!!

I thought he was looking tight.

This is like christmas morning!!!

I am Jewish so not sure what that is like I only got sox for Hanuka but you may have noticed my 20+ posts since returning from Practice....I used the anology with a friend I feel like a kid in candy store. Bout to head and grab a bite and head down for session 2 man o man football is back.

Last edited:

I am Jewish so not sure what that is like I only got sox for Hanuka but you may have noticed my 20+ posts since returning from Practice....I used the anology with a friend I feel like a kid in candy store. Bout to head and grab a bite and head down for session 2 man o man football is back.

Bro, you live in America...I think you get the drift of what the poster meant by "Christmas morning". I don't eat candy, but I get what "feeling like a kid in a candy store" means!

Pats1: :youtheman: Thanks!

SB 42 was like Tisha B'Av.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye