PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers Shopping NaVorro Bowman [UPDATE: Bowman released; now signed by Raiders]

He might want to sign for a contender on the cheap, if so then i'm in, if he's want big money then obviously out.

I couldn't be totally in or totally out until i know what he's looking for $ and length of contract wise.

He might just be tired of losing.

I would think he's worth a look.

He doesn’t cost a draft pick and probably a few million this season with no longterm committment. I think we should gamble.

He'd be a definite improvement on what Harris has given us (but that's not saying much), but not at the amount of money he's owed. I would pass.

Brady can always restructure like he always does :D

He would instantly become our second best LB.

Get him Bill so we can cut bait with Harris. He can stay on as an assistant LB coach if he wants but is done as a player.

If we got him, that would almost certainly make Hightower even more dangerous than he already is since we wouldn’t have to hold our collective breath every time High leaves the middle of the formation.

Agree if he gets cut. The LB position could use another body. But this isn't 2011-2013 Navorro Bowman. He's getting paid as such, but he's no longer that guy. Hard pass on a trade.

He would still be better than Van Noy, Roberts, and Harris.

Call Bill
I think he's going to the Texans but we will see

The man is a playmaker. We need to stake a chance on him.

There are moments like this during a season when players that you need just fall in your lap. Do it Bill. League minimum. He can't be worse than Harris can he?

Last edited:

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back