PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3LAU - On My Mind ft. Yeah Boy (Starring Gronk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Gronkowski Stars In Wild Las Vegas Music Video

Robert Alvarez

Rob Gronkowski featured in music video for charity.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

They're good friends. I saw 3LAU at Ultra a couple of years ago and he had Gronk come out on stage.

Aside from the surgeries, it's good to be Gronk.

Should be Gronk- On my mind Ft. 3LAU.

Gronk - son of Zeus, hero of man, tight end, the true heir to the playboy mansion.

Gronk - son of Zeus, hero of man, tight end, the true heir to the playboy mansion.
My name is Robertius Decimus Gronkowskius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Bill Belichick. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

That video was funny. Surprised there hasn't been a post *****ing that it's irresponsible cuz he could have gotten hurt on that trampleen.

That video was funny. Surprised there hasn't been a post *****ing that it's irresponsible cuz he could have gotten hurt on that trampleen.
They were too busy staring at the blonde in it. Mother... of... god. I don't know how Gronk filmed that. I'd have to tuck it in the waistband.

Yeah well atleast he's not body slamming people while wearing a cast on a broken arm in Feb 2013, which would eventually result in an infection developing in the arm resulting in a 3rd surgery on the arm later that month, and then a 4th surgery performed in May 2013 to replace some of the hardware in the arm that got damaged. So he has a history of bad decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots