PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 Games to Glory VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it on iTunes for $12.99. My son and I watched the Chargers and Chiefs games before he had to go to bed. Super Bowl is tomorrow night.

So far we are loving it. Can’t wait to check out the extras.

Bought this one on iTunes for a long flight. They really crapped out on this one. No commentary and all the “extras” were stuff they had on the site at some point.

Bought this one on iTunes for a long flight. They really crapped out on this one. No commentary and all the “extras” were stuff they had on the site at some point.
Sadly having watched all of it and with the info @luuked mentioned earlier (I wasn’t aware of these other “Do your job” series, only the NFL Network special version), I agree with you. I mean, it’s nice to have for posterity but there’s nothing special here.

I wish they went deeper into the extras.

For those of you who have 3GTG2, they do a long 'behind the scenes segment' of the entire Super Bowl week. From team rally, goofing around on the flight, practice shots, media day shots, team photo shots, pre-game speech......there was a ton.

They still have a 'behind the scenes' feature, but it's shorter and much more watered down.

Did anybody from Canada pre-order this off the Pro Shop site? I ask as I haven't gotten my copy yet and it was mailed out on April 30th. The USPS site has the last activity on May 5th while the Canada Post site has nothing since April 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye