3 Games to Glory VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer of Thor

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
VI - That is Frickin' GLORIOUS

Haven't heard a cheater comment in awhile and everyone (as I'm relocated) just shakes their head (that defeated, jeez I don't want to think about the Pats) when I wear my Patriot Logo polo shirt :D

I got the iOS version on my iPhone, have watched some of the Charger's game so far, loving it. Still waiting for my physical version to show up in the mail.

I need to watch the last 4....

I bought the first two DVD's only....ditto with copies of the Boston Globe/Herald....just stopped collecting after SB 38.

Do Your Job is much better

Yessir. Came today! LFG!!!!!!!

One you get it and have a chance, look at BB breakdown of the SB game. On the last drive when Sony had the 22 yard run he shows Marcus Cannon not only on a double team block on Donald, then leaving that block and then taking out the linebacker, then leaving that block and taking out the safety. Unbelievable blocking by Cannon.

Just got mine today. Damn it's such a financial burden having to buy all this championship gear all the time. How I wish I could be a Jets fan :(:p:D

Mine arrived today too. I'm on vacation, which means I will make time to watch it.

Just got my copy today. I look forward to viewing it and reliving what I feel was a miracle season.

Has anyone ordered the downloadable version? If so how long did it take to get your digital download code emailed to you? I ordered mine last night and received an order confirmation email but have yet to receive the code.

Has anyone ordered the downloadable version? If so how long did it take to get your digital download code emailed to you? I ordered mine last night and received an order confirmation email but have yet to receive the code.

Did you figure out how to buy it without having to pay $7 to have them mail you a key ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down