Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott99

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
I got the iOS version on my iPhone, have watched some of the Charger's game so far, loving it. Still waiting for my physical version to show up in the mail.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I need to watch the last 4....

I bought the first two DVD's only....ditto with copies of the Boston Globe/Herald....just stopped collecting after SB 38.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
One you get it and have a chance, look at BB breakdown of the SB game. On the last drive when Sony had the 22 yard run he shows Marcus Cannon not only on a double team block on Donald, then leaving that block and then taking out the linebacker, then leaving that block and taking out the safety. Unbelievable blocking by Cannon.

InRodWeRust

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Just got mine today. Damn it's such a financial burden having to buy all this championship gear all the time. How I wish I could be a Jets fan :(:p:D

Wordsmyth

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Mine arrived today too. I'm on vacation, which means I will make time to watch it.

Cramden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Has anyone ordered the downloadable version? If so how long did it take to get your digital download code emailed to you? I ordered mine last night and received an order confirmation email but have yet to receive the code.

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Has anyone ordered the downloadable version? If so how long did it take to get your digital download code emailed to you? I ordered mine last night and received an order confirmation email but have yet to receive the code.

Did you figure out how to buy it without having to pay $7 to have them mail you a key ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.