PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
It was the worst of times.
It was the best of times.

Zappe winning would have knocked Corky out of the starters job. NO

The defense held the Colts to 10 points....and we lost

That pretty much says it all about this offense.
And the OL mauled their way to 167 yards rushing. And that takes away Zeke's 30 yard run on a ridiculous makeup call.

People still underestimate what a soul-destroying blood-sucking vampiric feeling it is for football players to know their QB is not only horrendous, but he can't do the easiest little simplest things (for a pro QB).

Gesicki's reaction in the end zone says it all. He was all WTF!!

This carries over, folks.

Look at the OL: they mauled and mucked their way to great big gashes all game. If you can't throw the ball when the other team is sticking 9 in the box, you're hopeless. And everyone talks about the poor pass protection. And that comes with the territory when the defense sees absolutely no reason for to do anything back there. They will become ultra aggressive. They'll run blitz. They have nothing to lose. Soul destroying stuff.

We underestimate the impact on the players of all this stuff.

OL mauls people. Defense gives up 10 points. What else do you want these people to do?
Exactly. Those weapons aren’t world beater but they would look better with a better QB.

Just look at CJ Stroud how he elevate those weapons. He is the difference between the Texans being 2-8 an 4-5

Even Fauria saying you can't start Mac anymore, the experiment is over.

Mac shirtless ... towel on .... went to X-Ray room ...

he looked in pain at the end... i thought it could have just been emotional anguish at how bad he played, but there were signs he was dealing with something

either way hes done

i dunno, benching him down by 4 with 2 minutes left in an international game like that

i think this was BB saying he's finished
I can't recall seeing something like that before. It was a huge statement.

But it's that seemingly endless leash Mac's been given that I'm at the point I'll need to see it before I believe it.

F-qnwA_XgAA5JJp

BSN postgame universally agreed that Mac is "the worst qb in the league." I've been a Pats fan for decades: never seen it worse, nor such a breadth of problems. NOTHING is worth a damn on the team, is there?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back