PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 PostGame Thread: Patriots Lose to Jets 17-3

Immediate Postgame Reactions
BB stated clearly that he would not be discussing his future today. Three or four of the questions were about exactly that. What a waste of time it is to have to deal with people like that.

But if Zappe started week 1 we're contenders or something.
No if we had average qb play in 7 games where we had pathetic qb play and still were close to winning, we are 11-6. You know the games, which one don’t we winning the qb play in that game were average?

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Why bother giving a buffoon like that play on this board?

No if we had average qb play in 7 games where we had pathetic qb play and still were close to winning, we are 11-6. You know the games, which one don’t we winning the qb play in that game were average?
Last in the division by 3 games.
4-13.

No that's not a team that can say "if this then we'd be good".

I hope there's a way for Matthew Slater to remain part of this team, possibly as a coach. Though I don't share his faith, I respect him for living its teachings.
Can he catch the ball?

Ok he's definitely being sarcastic. Whew.

He's some insider wannabe that attends camp and maybe gets the occasional scoop right. Definitely batting below the Mendoza line though.

Look at his other tweets. I have no idea why CLNS Media hired him.

Last in the division by 3 games.
4-13.

No that's not a team that can say "if this then we'd be good".
Of course it is when you have the worst qb play in the NFL.
Are you saying QB doesn’t matter?

Ted Johnson looks like he is trying not to cry.

Yes, that Super Bowl victory 5 years ago was one of the worst moments of my life.
Don't you get it? The Pats need to win every game, every year or they need to rebuild every year. You know like Woody does every year with the Jete. [sarcaszm]
"Patience". We should all savor the last few decades, IMO.

I hate losing too.

We will get back on track

Of course it is when you have the worst qb play in the NFL.
Are you saying QB doesn’t matter?
There have been no 13 loss teams in NFL history where QB was the sole reason why they lost 13 games. This team was not an exception. The roster stinks. The coaching was terrible.

Ok he's definitely being sarcastic. Whew.

He's some insider wannabe that attends camp and maybe gets the occasional scoop right. Definitely batting below the Mendoza line though.

Sounds like the “Son of Tomase”…..

BB stated clearly that he would not be discussing his future today. Three or four of the questions were about exactly that. What a waste of time it is to have to deal with people like that.
I like how he responded by going into more and more detail about his feelings about the game with each question. Lol

Bill again brushes off a question about his future. And then again. Lol
if you expected him to give a direct answer, you haven't been paying attention for the last 20 years.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Not one of those pieces of **** gave him any softballs or just even a thanks for the memories…

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back