PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 PostGame Thread: Patriots Lose to Jets 17-3

Immediate Postgame Reactions
On to ….?

Reactions: Ian
Onto a new QB and a new era.

I am happy for the pick but hate that we lost to the Jets.

Most of all, I hate that Jets fans would say they ended Belichick era if he were to leave.

Oh yeah.. nice loss.. now how do we get the 2nd seed ? Now why did we beat the broncos?

If Zappe wasn’t ordered to play that bad, then he doesn’t deserve to take another snap in the NFL. He was awful, should have thrown a few pick sixes early, wasn’t even close on many of his throws.

Just awful!

Humiliating ending for Bill. It’s sad.

But Bill made his bed when he let Brady go. They could have finish both on top instead Bill wanted to show that it was him and it backfired in his face

You wouldn't know a football from a pumpkin. The amount of idiots among the Patriots fanbase is astronomical. Stupidity through the roof.
I've said Bill was overrated and Brady made this team for years. Of course none of the homers on this forum wanted to hear the truth then nor do they still want to hear it now. The record speaks for itself. BB without Brady has more losses than wins. Kraft bet on the wrong horse. And one of his main problems is he's cheap. They don't spend real money on the team for skill players and it shows. They need to start over from square one. Anyone on staff or front office related to the BB era needs to go.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back