PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 18 PostGame Thread: Patriots Lose to Jets 17-3

Immediate Postgame Reactions
All the people desperate to see Bill gone are going to have a helluva reality check with a new regime, I fear.

Look, if the Herald story is true, he has to go, but it’s pretty clear to me that that story was a crap piece just from the news on Klemm.
But it can’t get any worse honestly. BB has run this team into the ground for the last 5-6 years.

We finished 4-13, have no QB, have a terrible OL, no weapons on O and bad STs…all under Bill’s guidance.

BB Postgame presser coming up. This should be interesting

I hope there's a way for Matthew Slater to remain part of this team, possibly as a coach. Though I don't share his faith, I respect him for living its teachings.

So is it true this is the first snow game since 2009 ?

Boy time races by.

I am happy for the pick but hate that we lost to the Jets.

Most of all, I hate that Jets fans would say they ended Belichick era if he were to leave.
The Dynasty started with a loss to the Jets, the Drew Bledsoe collapsed lung game, it is fitting that it ends with a loss to the Jets as well.

BB taking his time to get to the podium... hmmm

4-8 in one score games this season, 4-4 last season, 3-3 in 2021, 3-4 in 2020
3-5 in 2019
4-2 in 2018
7-3 in 2017
5-1 in 2016 (incl 2-0 w JG)
6-4 in 2015
6-2 in 2014

so in the 4 years after Brady, Bill the Coach is 14-19 in one score games, a .424%
in Brady's last 4 seasons Bill the Coach was 19-11, a .633%. if you remove the two JG games the record is 17-11, a .566%

Tom Brady is the reason this head Coach has the record he has and I included 15 and 14 to show this is not an anomaly

Glad that one is over with. Hate to lose so much but we have to revamp the offense and a really good draft pick could do just that.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back