PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 13 Game Thread: NE (2-9) vs LAC (4-7)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The year is 2023. The NFL is a league all about offense. The rules are slanted to the offense, the offensive talent available in the college game is through the roof... but yet this moron has assembled the team that gets shut out multiple times in a season.

Looks like second week In a row I’m winning money based on Patriots having the lowest score

Reactions: Ian
Woulda been hilarious if Steratore started defending the non overturn after he got corrected lol

Where does this offense rate suckage wise in Pats history?! Has to be right up there with the worst!

Is it April yet ?

Arizona is wing, second pick, here we come

This is really hard.

The heart wanted the O to get the 1st down.

The brain said no....preserve the top 3 pick.
Yeah I hear ya. Hey with every loss the prospects of a 2024 Draft Party get way nicer

On 4th down Zappe steps into the throw like there is a chance. The Chargers had two guys more likely to catch ball than Henry.

Our limited offense couldn't overcome Rhamondre's injury. I still greatly prefer Zappe over Mac. When the offense isn't being cowardly, there is clear potential.

Oddly entertaining game

Of course Belichick schemes up a successful defensive game when I need Keenan Allen to go off in fantasy. Even when they suck, they don’t suck in the right way

Red seats pratically empty...

LOL, they still might get it back for one more gasp

How will the Chargers **** this up?

Just looking at Staley makes me think they're going to so something dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes