PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Week 5 - New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickens just made a nice catch to out the Steelers in field goal territory down by 2. Thank goodness OC (One Catch) Thornton might be activated over the next few weeks… Oops - update - forget that field goal, Pickens just caught a TD pass.
Steelers oline is shaky too but Pickens makes plays. Go figure

I really don't care at all about what Belichick says to the media. Honestly.

Do you care about the product he fielded? Hold him accountable for it.

Yeah it’s gotten to the point where it’s a struggle to give a ****. Just a comedy of errors.
You’re just dreaming to see what Coach does with all that free agency $’s…

Was Zappe trying to throw to the Saints DB? Did he think they’d do him a solid and run out the endzone to get us a safety?

I hate this garbage response. Brady has shown his teams do not have 2 bad years in a row. To sit here and pretend nothing would have been different when for 20 years he has shown the complete opposite is a joke and downright offensive!
It was NOT the same team. Look at the roster.

We are so much younger than we were back then. 54 players have been here for less than 2 years.

The good times don't last forever, teams cycle talent. That's the entire league

Ken Sims is going to look so good in a Pats uni next year.

Let’s see if Ryan Fitzpatrick is interested in coming out of retirement.

Only down 5 possessions at the warning. The comeback starts now

I'd rather they not have Rhamondre in there during garbage time.

It was NOT the same team. Look at the roster.

We are so much younger than we were back then. 54 players have been here for less than 2 years.

The good times don't last forever, teams cycle talent. That's the entire league
I agree. NE’s success far exceeded the usual time frame.

But to your point on youth : who do you like on this roster ? And are you as concerned as I that there aren’t enough playmakers ?

did not expect to be thinking this but after watching todays game i think we are at a crossroads here. something has to be done somewhere by someone.

the trend is not good. the status quo is not the answer.

Waiting for the presser.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

How embarrassed should the Jets be?

If we could only find a guy like Lamaer Jackson...
Yup. We could have had him but BB chose to draft guys like Isaiah Wynn and Sony Michel ahead of him instead. :poop: Who could argue with those moves? :rofl:

This team needs to completely blown up next offseason including the coaching staff and front office. The Pats will have a ton of cap space and a top ten, probably top five pick. Perfect time for a fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST