PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 3 - NE @ NYJ

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more annoyed than anything right now. There is zero reason why we don't have at least 20 points right now. For one reason or another, we are incapable of scoring 20-24 unassisted points with Mac as our qb.

Personally I'm having a hard time seeing Mac as the issue this game. O-Line with costly costly mistakes. Cardona with botched snaps. Rhamondre dropping passes early. Douglas not running the right route. Parker just slowing down.

Please, no more moral victories.

see what happens when you throw?

Bourne looked like Doug Baldwin

Sauce got sauced by Bourne

I'm more annoyed than anything right now. There is zero reason why we don't have at least 20 points right now. For one reason or another, we are incapable of scoring 20-24 unassisted points with Mac as our qb.
Mac Jones outside of the Pharaoh Brown bomb only has a 5.1 YPA. He needs to step up and respond with a scoring drive Now!

and who would you have replace him

THAT's a field position changers

Please not a draw

Zeke looks better than Rham

If Bourne is the only WR that comes back next year I'm perfectly fine

I can defend these 1st down plays

Draw plays are averaging .07 of a yard. What a weapon it is!

Big play followed by ANOTHER **** run call

Oof all these runs up the middle for nothing! Why?

Go back and look at the first half team comparison stats, then tell me it’s the refs fault.
There's your first half at the 5 yard line before a missed field goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents