PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 3 - NE @ NYJ

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Wilson on that drive:
1695584583409.png

56 points for Miami with 14:55 left in the 4th quarter

Bill the Coach thought he was back in Cleveland in 91 with Leroy to Hoard and Touchdown Tommy Vardell those last 2 series....defense is gassed, just let Zach Wilson drive 83 yards...offense needs to eat some clock and get first downs by hook or by crook

Just as I predicted. A phony call after a missed PI. WHAT a crock. This is the most one sided reffed game that I can remember.
Then the Pats should play well enough to not put it in Park Avenue’s hands

I'm more annoyed than anything right now. There is zero reason why we don't have at least 20 points right now. For one reason or another, we are incapable of scoring 20-24 unassisted points with Mac as our qb.

Somebody better get Romo some “handy wipes’ - I believe he may have gotten a *little* too excited!

I can guarantee the Pats will be called for holding on their 1st play. The fix is in
I can guarantee that their first play will be a run up the middle

Will this drive start with a 1 yard run up the middle?

If we're being honest, outside a busted Jets coverage TD the Pats offense has been reather bad.

Just doesn't look it compared to how bad the Jets have been.

Biggest possession of the game for New England. Need to run out the clock here.

Don’t blame the refs, multiple chances to put this team away….didn’t happen.
Can you just stick to making excuses for Mac without making excuses for the refs too? At least two egregious non-calls totally change this game.

Is Hunter Henry playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick