PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score 2023 Alamo's Predict the Score Contest: Week 5 - NE vs NO

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 5, New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

*********** PLEASE NOTE THE SLIGHT CHANGE FOR THIS SEASON *********

******** Above the reply box is now an area to make your score prediction: ************

Here's an example of what it looks like:

1663094983358.png

You just slide the red markers and select your score, and then post your reply with your prediction and any additional comments in this thread so we can keep it the same way it always has been, with the exception of having you pick your score. This allows either me or @alamo to update the results much faster, ie: I've been posting the results within a day or two after the game :)

You will also want to drop a comment with your prediction as well for the sake of keeping the spirit of this contest intact as that's how @alamo has always done it. The scrollbars are just to make it easier for it to be tallied.

Getting back to the rules, as a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

SCORING:

Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION.
For example, if you predict Patriots 31 Saints 23 your score is how many points off of 31 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 23 the Saints are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, which the window will close at that time and your selection will stand. Please keep this thread to predictions only (after you make the pick), no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK and encouraged after you've made your selection.

Good Luck!

Saints 17-16 Pats

Saints 17-16 Pats
Your signature makes me laugh everytime I see it. Which these days, is certainly appreciated. :cool:

Saints 10
Pats 34

Last edited:
I just can't pick against the Patriots, but they are hurting.

Reactions: Ian
20-10 Saints.

I'll give the homeboys one more shot.

20-17 Pats.

New England 20
New Orleans 18

I've been too generous to the Pats offense in my predictions... til they prove otherwise, nothing over 20

Patriots - 24
Saints - 13

Saint 24

Elvis 14

24-21, Pats win.

No idea what to expect at this point.

The offense lost me I hope they can get it back.

Saints 17
Pats 12

Pats - 19
Saints - 13

Thanks for not posting the Week 4 results. Must've been Red Wedding - esque.

I’ll try and do that when I get home tonight. I think @Hyped probably had it wrapped up, but we’ll see.
Feel free to wait until the offseason... no rush.

• Ha Ha
FYI - because the journalists are probably too lazy or shellshocked to look it up, but the last time the Pats lost by more was in 1988, Week 6 against the Packers when they lost 45-3. They also lost by 35 to the Jets during the legendary 1990 1-15 season in Week 16, 42-7. I Heart Dykes had 4 catches from Milfson. I think I strangely remember watching that game... probably watched both as Flutie played in the Packers game.

17 - 3 Saints

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back