PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Sunday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d much rather see Rodgers puke on himself than watch these two teams.

Viqueens...nuff ced

Clever, lol

McDaniels just like the other McD is overrated!
The other “McD” would not have had players running on and off the field with 11 seconds on the play clock needing a half yard on 4th down.

Who needs defense when you have Kirk Swaggins?
Washington Redskins Football GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Danny Dimes is looking good

Vikings will lose this game…..hope this statement ages poorly because I hate Gints…..but Vikings look overmatched….at HOME!

Kraft should be able to penalize BB for the idiotic decision to bring Judge back.
I mean, reports were flowing out of the Giants world how horrible he was, it's not like a secret that he was a disaster.
BB absolutely ruined an entire season with one of the stupidest decisions ever. Every single fan knew it was terrible, how is there not accountability? Same for MP - although most thought he wouldn't have the authority to pull stupid mind games and ego trips like when in Detroit... but he did.

Judge was one of the Patriots Assistant coaches who thought it was all the system and that anyone could come in and replace Brady. What's the saying pride comes before the fall

Last edited:
The other “McD” would not have had players running on and off the field with 11 seconds on the play clock needing a half yard on 4th down.
You are spot on here…..triple reverse on 3rd and 15…..but even HE was better than Fatt Azzz Matt

Kraft should be able to penalize BB for the idiotic decision to bring Judge back.
I mean, reports were flowing out of the Giants world how horrible he was, it's not like a secret that he was a disaster.
BB absolutely ruined an entire season with one of the stupidest decisions ever. Every single fan knew it was terrible, how is there not accountability? Same for MP - although most thought he wouldn't have the authority to pull stupid mind games and ego trips like when in Detroit... but he did.
Patricia was given way too much credit for everything that happened here… And was an abysmal failure in Detroit… Bringing him back in any capacity to New England was idiotic… And yes Judge has been a piece of garbage his whole career… Nick Cayley is a better coaching talent than Judge!

Basically a weird way to eliminate the questions about whether or not Purdy has to worry about his status if/when Garoppolo can play. Clearly more worried about optics than strategy.

It's hard to see what announcing this publicly would be meant to accomplish, though. As a rookie, optics re. his role relative to the team's established leader should be last of Purdy's worries and even then, that's an internal matter. Seems to me a contrived story.

Reactions: Ian
Judge was one of the Patriots Assistance coaches who thought it was all the system and that anyone could come in and replace Brady. What's the saying pride comes before the fall
jfc, let it go...

Vikings will lose this game…..hope this statement ages poorly because I hate Gints…..but Vikings look overmatched….at HOME!
It wouldn't be a 2022 season Vikings game without the Vikings going down at least 2 scores and then improbably coming back

3 points...

Vikes scored too early, questionable timeout at 50 seconds

And he was dead wrong - it is relevant to the conversation calm down
Tired of people dragging it up ad nauseum

Its not relevant, and there is no need to bring up at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back