PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Saturday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there for a Pats game a few years back. Drunkest fans I have seen anywhere. Very rude to visiting fans. Since that experience, I only cheer for the Jags when they play the Colts or an AFCE opponent.
Interesting I went to a game down there in 06 and had the exact opposite experience.

Brutal night for the fans in attendance. Very least ownership can do at this point is turn it into $3 beer night for the second half and blast some music whenever allowed.
Throw in a free jump in the pool too

Brutal night for the fans in attendance. Very least ownership can do at this point is turn it into $3 beer night for the second half and blast some music whenever allowed.
More likely they'll spike the prices on beer because all the fans have left to do is drink.

Hurts my eyes these sidearm throws
I remember after the Giants SB loss, Brady was all about fixing his arm angle and throwing against paddles. I think they did that at most practices from that point through the rest of his time here. Don't recall him having any balls batted after that.

Herbert is 6'6" - he has zero business throwing sidearm and having balls batted down. Crazy.

Interesting I went to a game down there in 06 and had the exact opposite experience.
The Jags won the game I went to, so I guess they drink more when happy

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
It's not even half time yet !!!

LOL, isn't @Kontradiction at this game? Hope he's at least having a good time despite this.
I think he was the guy they showed dancing in the pool earlier with a closeup shot on his briefs.

Good ankle tackle there.

0-7 on 3rd down

brutal

I went there for a Pats game a few years back. Drunkest fans I have seen anywhere. Very rude to visiting fans. Since that experience, I only cheer for the Jags when they play the Colts or an AFCE opponent.
We went to one also, and they are indeed very rude. It was Week two of 2018, and they actually beat us 31-20, and they pointed and said all kinds of nonsense and were crazy aggressive.

However, from there, the Jaguars lost 8 of their next 9, including 7 straight losses, and finished 5-11.

We obviously won the Super Bowl.

But hey Jaguars fans, great week two win. Good for you. :cool:

Watching Herbert and Lawrence (both prototypical big quarterbacks) throw deflected balls repeatedly makes me question the QB height argument also.
It’s garbage, there are 6’”6 Defensive linemen, always have been. Montana, Farve, Young, Aaron Rogers, these guys are 6’2.”

Don’t get me wrong, it would be great to have a massive stud passer like Herbert. But Brock Purdy at 6’1” will probably go further in the playoffs.

Why are they throwing behind the LOS ? They need 5 and they throw it for 3 yards !!!!! This drives me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back