PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Saturday - Wild Card Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Doug Pederson gets fired over this game.

You guys are being a bit tough on Lawrence. Yes, he's having a nightmarish game, he might throw 5 picks before it's over, but he made a lot of progress this season and he has all skills to be an excellent NFL quarterback. He's going to be fine.
He might throw 12 before the game is over.

Phew, they kept it a 4 score game.

Is it unfair that I hate Asante because of his dad?

yes.
Absolutely not! The sins of the father actually apply in this case because he is the same arrogant, selfish, narcissistic ******* that won the swim meet into his mother!

Edit: please don't ban me Ian...I like it here.

Absolutely not! The sins of the father actually apply in this case because he is the same arrogant, selfish, narcissistic ******* that won the swim meet into his mother!
Thank you for the clarity!

4 Completion
4 Int?
Damn.

He might throw 12 before the game is over.
The record for interceptions in a playoff game is 6 (Brett Favre in 2002). Lawrence is on pace to break that easily.

Somewhere, a discussion by at least one person in that stadium in Jacksonville ...

"You know, Tom Brady once brought the Patriots back from 28-3 ... it's not impossible ..."

Thank you for the clarity!
Any time my friend. Always here to lend credibility where it's needed.

Note: couldn't finish typing that without laughing.

Another awful throw

Have a relative that lives down in Jacksonville, texted us he was excited to get a playoff game.

Poor bastard
I went there for a Pats game a few years back. Drunkest fans I have seen anywhere. Very rude to visiting fans. Since that experience, I only cheer for the Jags when they play the Colts or an AFCE opponent.

Just saying, the Chargers are making contact with the Jags punter every time. Not much, but a bit. Not a biggie, but the Pats have gotten flagged for that much contact multiple times this year. I hate the inconsistency.

Holy crap I only just turned on the game. This is worse than the Pats at Buffalo last year.

Somewhere, a discussion by at least one person in that stadium in Jacksonville ...

"You know, Tom Brady once brought the Patriots back from 28-3 ... it's not impossible ..."

Other person: "But they had 3. We're behind by 27."

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Allen makes it look so easy!

Hurts my eyes these sidearm throws

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
The record for interceptions in a playoff game is 6 (Brett Favre in 2002). Lawrence is on pace to break that easily.
Was just gonna ask that question. Thanks.

Brutal night for the fans in attendance. Very least ownership can do at this point is turn it into $3 beer night for the second half and blast some music whenever allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back