PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Division Round - Sammy Teal-Blue Cats vs the Amerindians (Jax vs KC)

It will be fun to see Mahomes lose another Conference Championship game. He can tie McNabb.

It will be fun to see Mahomes lose another Conference Championship game. He can tie McNabb.
That ankle is legitimately f.ucked up. If he can’t scramble, that takes away about 90% of his game… sandlot football. That Jags defense is nothing to write home about (sorry @SamusAranX), but once he went down with the ankle, he was almost completely ineffective. He’s just not a pocket QB. He’s a sandlot football athlete that relies on his athleticism to make some amazing plays. When he hits the wall, he’s going to hit it hard. He’s no threat to surpass TB12.

That ankle is legitimately f.ucked up. If he can’t scramble, that takes away about 90% of his game… sandlot football. That Jags defense is nothing to write home about (sorry @SamusAranX), but once he went down with the ankle, he was almost completely ineffective. He’s just not a pocket QB. He’s a sandlot football athlete that relies on his athleticism to make some amazing plays. When he hits the wall, he’s going to hit it hard. He’s no threat to surpass TB12.

Dude isn’t Ben, he isn’t one to just historically play up injuries for the camera. He was legit hobbled and missed several throws and didn’t take first down runs which were there, which is to be expected because a high ankle sprain is very not good. And that was while still on adrenaline and before the swelling starts. That comes tomorrow.

This guy reminds me of a certain someone who posts here. With 260,000+ posts on CP, I wouldn’t put it past him to have the time to create a troll account here.

1674357478481.png

Dude isn’t Ben, he isn’t one to just historically play up injuries for the camera. He was legit hobbled and missed several throws and didn’t take first down runs which were there, which is to be expected because a high ankle sprain is very not good. And that was while still on adrenaline and before the swelling starts. That comes tomorrow.
No, he’s legitimately hurt. You don’t get landed on like that and not get hurt. What the Jaguars should be asking themselves is why they called off the dogs after that injury and rushed 3, 4, 5 guy’s consistently after that. He can’t run and the ankle is in his head. Bring some heat.

who would he be here?

260,000 posts is disturbing good god.
I posted a lot back in the day, but I’ve only been on this board four years less than he’s been there, and I have almost 194,355 less posts than he does.

No, he’s legitimately hurt. You don’t get landed on like that and not get hurt. What the Jaguars should be asking themselves is why they called off the dogs after that injury and rushed 3, 4, 5 guy’s consistently after that. He can’t run and the ankle is in his head. Bring some heat.

I was surprised it was just the ankle. From the hit it looked like his knee went sideways as well.

Dude isn’t Ben, he isn’t one to just historically play up injuries for the camera. He was legit hobbled and missed several throws and didn’t take first down runs which were there.
And JAX still couldn't finish them off :maybenot:. Disappointing.

Danny Dimes'... cinderella story ends with him morphing into Norman Nickles..or is it ****y Pennies?

I have about 90k posts on one forum I've been on since 2007 and it was one of the largest pre-Reddit message sites. I cannot imagine how you can post 260,000 times on a freaking Chiefs forum.

High Ankle sprain but he'll be good

No offense taken. Defense has made some big plays this year but overall gave up too many yards and points. We need help on d-line and secondary

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back