PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Division Round - Sammy Teal-Blue Cats vs the Amerindians (Jax vs KC)

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here in Jag Town, a lot of excitement... probably not gonna win, but the Jags might surprise...

78a1m4.gif

Okay then delete my thread... maybe it's better you start it. The last one I started about the Cowboys and Bucs... kind of got out of hand. :oops::)

Edit: FYI... I did not write Amerindians... I wrote Squaws. Somehow it transmogrified. :)

Last edited:
Okay then delete my thread... maybe it's better you start it. The last one I started about the Cowboys and Bucs... kind of got out of hand. :oops::)
LOL, no, I didn't spot this, so I just moved these here and we'll have the other for the NFC games tonight :)

Good parlay for a sprinkle

Jags have no shot to win the game but they might with the point spread...

Test for Mahomes and his supporting cast. Can Jags DC Mike Caldwell come up with a game plan to make guys other than Kelce beat them.

@Ian I’d suggest changing the title. The usage of that word to describe First Nations women is problematic.

Reactions: Ian
Man I’d love for the Chiefs to blow this not only because screw them but also so the AFCCG isn’t in that garbage neutral site.

Duuuuuuuuuval

:cough:Tom Brady :cough:

*c-walks out of thread*

Anything can happen. I’d be (pleasantly surprised) if Jax shocks the world. But, unlike last week, vs a franchise known for blowing big games, KC has had winter success.

Test for Mahomes and his supporting cast. Can Jags DC Mike Caldwell come up with a game plan to make guys other than Kelce beat them.
No test.
Jacksonville secondary stinks. They're good at run stuffing though

Have to think the Chargers would have given KC more of a game. How is Staley still not fired yet?

Here in Jag Town, a lot of excitement... probably not gonna win, but the Jags might surprise...

78a1m4.gif

"Amerindians"? How 'bout, Indigenous Potentates. Or Native Headmen.

I'm triggered

dem success GIF
I suspected this type of post would arise. No one would use the N word in here, I don’t know why other racial slurs ignite this type of response. Perhaps you’d also like to insult people from Israel or the Roma people ?

Have to think the Chargers would have given KC more of a game. How is Staley still not fired yet?
Money + cheap owner not wanting/unwilling to pay out the contract would be my guess... They gave Anthony Lynn his 4 years, and he was plain bad

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back