PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 NFC & AFC Championship pregame thread

If Kelce can't play...
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lol I was referring to him actually. He gave that take
I mean next to the collective Jackson and Brittney Mahomes monstrosity, I don't think I've ever seen somebody as madly in love with the guy and obnoxious about it as Wright is, so no surprises there.

Travis "Red Herring" Kelce...

That National Anthem...

WTF was that?

If Kelce is inactive the Vegas line is going to dramatically swing.

Wow! Exactly what I thought! Smith looked suspiciously adamant about wanting to snap that

Eagles and 49ers game pretty competitive.

What would the 9ers do with a real QB like Brady though?!

well, eagles going to the Superbowl. Will they face the Chiefs or the Bengals? [wrong thread. delete.]

Both games could have one team severely handicapped due to injuries to key players. That sucks. Both the Eagles and Bengals are worthy to make it to the Super Bowl injuries or not to their opponents. So you cannot blame injuries if they get in, but it sucks to get this far and be severely hampered like this.

Both games could have one team severely handicapped due to injuries to key players. That sucks. Both the Eagles and Bengals are worthy to make it to the Super Bowl injuries or not to their opponents. So you cannot blame injuries if they get in, but it sucks to get this far and be severely hampered like this.
Bengals are already severely injured. On their OL, they've lost Collins, Cappa and 1 other OL whose name I can't remember. Their best CB, Awuzie, is also done for the year.

Crazy how that’s Jones’ first postseason sack in his 15th game.

KC made it look too easy

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back