PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 NFC & AFC Championship pregame thread

Sucks we are not in it but I am definitely looking forward to both games. you have to think the Bengals will be looking to flush Mahomes out of the pocket all game. That is what typically makes him dangerous but i think that ankle will be bothering him today...

They should have both games at night one on Saturday and one on Sunday it makes no sense. Looking forward to it tho!

Go Cincy.

In the NFC, I don't care.

If Cincy doesn't win, I may not even watch the Super Bowl.

I'm excited for the NFC game. Two best rosters going at it.

narrative has already been set. if KC loses then it’s not Mahomes fault since he was injured. but if they win he is Superman and the best ever

Hoping that somehow the Niners D-line can slow down and stop the Eagles run game. If not it's gonna get ugly in the 2nd half.

Chefs game should be high scoring and close.

I got KC and Philly winning unfortunately

Hoping that somehow the Niners D-line can slow down and stop the Eagles run game. If not it's gonna get ugly in the 2nd half.

Chefs game should be high scoring and close.
Bosa is a freak but Philly has 4 pro bowl caliber players on that line. They have one of the best O lines in NFL history imo. Philly might have a hard time stopping 49ers run game on the other side as well.

They should have both games at night one on Saturday and one on Sunday it makes no sense. Looking forward to it tho!
They won’t do Saturday but there seems to be momentum for Monday night. This is the backup plan in case Giants/Jets or Chargers/Rams forced both games in the same stadium.

Not only do I hope the Chiefs lose I hope it’s by an incredibly controversial call/non call because it’ll cause Mahomes’ wife to absolutely lose her mind on the internet and god knows what they can lead to.

Ehhhh, I really want Cincy and SF to win. I love the two qb stories, and when your team is not in the running, you sort of root for the best narrative.

Unfortunately, I think, Philly and KC will likely win. So it goes!

Sucks we are not in it but I am definitely looking forward to both games. you have to think the Bengals will be looking to flush Mahomes out of the pocket all game. That is what typically makes him dangerous but i think that ankle will be bothering him today...
Yea I'm not buying the reports that he's walking just fine. The moment he has to run during the game, it'll flare up. Bengals absolutely need to get him running early into this. And rough the hell out of Kelce too. I cannot believe how often he's given soft/free releases, let alone being left wide open.

Eagles fans are confident of a victory today. Overly confident

All emotion:

I want the 49ers to win. I don't like anything Philadelphia. Don't like Fans of all Philly sports. I was a Joe Montana and also Steve Young fan when they played.

I want Kansas City to win. I like Patrick Mahomes II, he is talented. Andy Reid is a good coach.

Go 49ers
Go KC

Yea I'm not buying the reports that he's walking just fine. The moment he has to run during the game, it'll flare up. Bengals absolutely need to get him running early into this. And rough the hell out of Kelce too. I cannot believe how often he's given soft/free releases, let alone being left wide open.
Defenses should give him the Gronk treatment but they don't.

Fairly neutral about whoever comes out of the NFC (awful as Philly's fanbase is), but praying that Cincy gets the job done to spare me from two weeks of an insufferable Mahomes coronation that'll make the one that preceded SB 55 seem tame. Also helps that I love Burrow's game.

Fairly neutral about whoever comes out of the NFC (awful as Philly's fanbase is), but praying that Cincy gets the job done to spare me from two weeks of an insufferable Mahomes coronation that'll make the one that preceded SB 55 seem tame. Also helps that I love Burrow's game.
It's already bad.
He's now the most talented QB ever and the greatest playoff QB ever

It's already bad.
He's now the most talented QB ever and the greatest playoff QB ever
Legend is that that's precisely the sorta talk that gets Nick Wright off in the sack.

Legend is that that's precisely the sorta talk that gets Nick Wright off in the sack.
Lol I was referring to him actually. He gave that take

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back