PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022/2023 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread

Someone got cut or added to the 53 from the practice squad.

The limit is 16 players and Bowden makes 17.

Henry Anderson released via injury settlement.
Thornton to IR and Watson to practice squad. There is a move missing, which would seem to be practice days to active roster.

Thornton to IR and Watson to practice squad. There is a move missing, which would seem to be practice days to active roster.
Yep . But nothing announced yet..

Watson wasn't signed to the PS. It never was submitted to the NFL. He's since signed with the 49ers.

Guys, this thread is supposed to be for tracking the transactions.. Not for commenting on them.. We have different threads for that.

9/8:
Patriots sign Marcus Cannon - RT - Practice Squad

Guys, this thread is supposed to be for tracking the transactions.. Not for commenting on them.. We have different threads for that.
Watson wasn't signed to the PS. It never was submitted to the NFL. He's since signed with the 49ers.

1 Harvey Langi
2 Cameron McGrone
3 LaBryan Ray
4 Jeremiah Pharms
5 Terrance Mitchell
6 Brad Hawkins
7 Lil'Jordan Humphrey
8 Tre Nixon
9 Kevin Harris
10 JJ Taylor
11 Jalen Wydermyer
12 Matt Sokol
13 Bill Murray
14 Kody Russey
15 Lynn Bowden
16 Laquan Treadwell

There is still 17 on the PS

17 Marcus Cannon

The official Pats website moved Ferentz off added Treadwell filling 16 slots. Cannon was just added.

1 Harvey Langi
2 Cameron McGrone
3 LaBryan Ray
4 Jeremiah Pharms
5 Terrance Mitchell
6 Brad Hawkins
7 Lil'Jordan Humphrey
8 Tre Nixon
9 Kevin Harris
10 JJ Taylor
11 Jalen Wydermyer
12 Matt Sokol
13 Bill Murray
14 Kody Russey
15 Lynn Bowden
16 Laquan Treadwell

There is still 17 on the PS

17 Marcus Cannon

The official Pats website moved Ferentz off added Treadwell filling 16 slots. Cannon was just added.
Have we lost anyone from practice squad since original list or is it still not at full capacity? I’ve lost track. Thanks

Have we lost anyone from practice squad since original list or is it still not at full capacity? I’ve lost track. Thanks
The only move off the practice squad that has been reported was Ferentz to the "53". The Pats WILL have to make a move once the Cannon signing is official.

It's been overflowing and a revolving door.

I know. It's why I posted it one message prior to the one you quoted.

Montgomery to IR.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back