PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Season

As did I...But he has no future here now, and instead should be dealt, as a one-for-one or as part of a package.
He's still young. Don't be surprised if the kraken take him in the expansion draft. Or maybe Connor Clifton. I like Clifton. I hope he stays. He's a valuable player in his role with the team. I'm going threw bruins playoff withdrawal. Bruins playoff hockey is like a drug. It's addicting.

He's still young. Don't be surprised if the kraken take him in the expansion draft. Or maybe Connor Clifton. I like Clifton. I hope he stays. He's a valuable player in his role with the team. I'm going threw bruins playoff withdrawal. Bruins playoff hockey is like a drug. It's addicting.

Yeah I would actually expect/hope that DeBust is exposed in the expansion draft if he isn't already dealt.

I would also expose Grizzle and hope that the Krackwhores take his salary off our hands.

I also like Clifton as a 5/6/7...His size is what it is, but he's smart & unafraid to lay the wood.

Yeah I would actually expect/hope that DeBust is exposed in the expansion draft if he isn't already dealt.

I would also expose Grizzle and hope that the Krackwhores take his salary off our hands.

I also like Clifton as a 5/6/7...His size is what it is, but he's smart & unafraid to lay the wood.
I like grizzle. He's a much needed puck moving defense men that's good on the power play. I think he got a little exposed in the islander series because of injuries to the back end. If I'm the kraken, I would take Clifton over debust. I would hate to see it happen.

BINGO.

At least Neely didn't gruffly dismiss the question like we all know that Bill would do, and has done so already after Brady left.

This is still almost entirely soft-ass excuse-making by Neely, however.

It's not like Sweeney came from outside the building and was unfamiliar with the organization & its amateur (literally) scouting staff or anything...

"The guys put the list together..." What guys? And more importantly, have those guys been Fired yet, especially the ****ing genius who "...really thought that the player (obviously Senyshyn) wouldn't be available in the 2nd round"?

"Obviously hindsight is [some]thing we'd all love to have..." The Biggest ****ing Excuse of All Time. EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE ****ING HOCKEY WORLD KNEW WHO THE **** WERE THE BETTER ****ING PROSPECTS BEFORE YOU MADE THOSE ****ING IDIOT ****ING PICKS, CAM.

BINGO.

At least Neely didn't gruffly dismiss the question like we all know that Bill would do, and has done so already after Brady left.

This is still almost entirely soft-ass excuse-making by Neely, however.

It's not like Sweeney came from outside the building and was unfamiliar with the organization & its amateur (literally) scouting staff or anything...

"The guys put the list together..." What guys? And more importantly, have those guys been Fired yet, especially the ****ing genius who "...really thought that the player (obviously Senyshyn) wouldn't be available in the 2nd round"?

"Obviously hindsight is [some]thing we'd all love to have..." The Biggest ****ing Excuse of All Time. EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE ****ING HOCKEY WORLD KNEW WHO THE **** WERE THE BETTER ****ING PROSPECTS BEFORE YOU ****ING MADE THOSE PICKS, CAM.
That draft was a nightmare. If he could have just hit on one of those picks. I have no confidence in Sweeney's drafting. I would love to see him sh!t canned. He does a good job at the trade deadline making deals. But that's about it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back