PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year

The only way anyone takes jones and harry over Burrows and Chase is if you think Jones is going to be a better qb than Burrows, or that you are worried that missing 1/3 of a season in your first two seasons as a starting qb makes you injury prone.

You also have to consider draft position.

Joe Burrow #1 overall pick. J'Marr Chase #6 overall pick.
Mac Jones #15 overall pick. N'Keal Harry #32 overall pick. [please take A.J. Brown Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com instead, except our WR scouting is TRASH]

Now Harry is clearly inexcusable. If the Patriots had their head out of their ass and for example took AJ Brown at #32 instead, this comparison would be a lot more interesting but given Cinci's draft position, the Pats did very well except for the Harry pick - straight up TRASH tier selection!

Sure. Present us a better option. It's certainly not the Draft. We've established we are completely BLIND to picking good receiver.
Yea I’m totally on the opinion of…

draft linemen and defense and maybe rb early.

And just find the wrs in free agency or in later rounds.

were knocking on the door of being really good now… and who knows how long bills got.

Like I said I think the 3 pass game damaged Mac's ROY case a lot more than I thought it would.

It showed on a national game with everyone watching that the Patriots can still win with literally almost zero from the passing game.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back